Nice to see you back posting! There are some relly cool details there, I particularly like how the trophy helms and skin scraps show his momentum from jumping down to the ground. He might be just a tad busy for my liking overall though.

• 2 weeks later...

Talonmaster looks creepy as heck!
Not sure if it was intentional, but the first thing I see looking at him is the head on his chestplate which makes him look warped and crooked. Only on the second pass I saw it's not his actual head. From the compositions' point of view it might be considered a mistake to not focus the attention on the head/face. On the other hand it's kinda befitting the VIII-th's way of "work" to wear the masks of terror. 

Loving the details on the left claw. Somehow the VIII-th's numeral seems to be made of little bones...

Edited by Majkhel

Love it!

Thanks!

A great addition to your force, I particularly like how you've done the claws.

Cheers Pearson. I've got the mental note to knock out 15 raptors I have sitting in backlog to accompany him! The method has become my new approach to doing power weapons that are 'active'.

Talonmaster looks creepy as heck!

Not sure if it was intentional, but the first thing I see looking at him is the head on his chestplate which makes him look warped and crooked. Only on the second pass I saw it's not his actual head. From the compositions' point of view it might be considered a mistake to not focus the attention on the head/face. On the other hand it's kinda befitting the VIII-th's way of "work" to wear the masks of terror. 

Loving the details on the left claw. Somehow the VIII-th's numeral seems to be made of little bones...

I see what you mean with the head, wasn't the intent - but I like him more now! Yes, perhaps little bones I should add...

If you do any more Raptors  to accompany him, here's an idea - crave lines into the back of one claw the way that some people notch kill marks into their rifle stocks. Sort of keeping a tally - and intimidating as heck:

'I've killed 4 people so far today - want to be number 5?'