Snooks Madness Part II

Snook

Sorry but I am back,

well my wifey told me I should continue posting my stuff or otherwise...

I am depressive, there are good days, bad days and very bad days. I try to take everything with a lot of humor.

Preferable of the deep black british kind.

Please forgive me in advance and dont forget: Never take anything I write to serious. 

I made some repaints and better pictures, still not good but better... I hope.

Some of my Iron Hands even made it into the Forgeworld Gallery! Must have been a quiet week on the painting front.

The Swabiankiwi stuff, eleven (11) miniatures/units. I was quite suprised that they did choose my miniatures and so many.

I am currently repainting my collection. Just minor improvements mostly and some full repaints.

And now to a very important question! What Chapter should my Primaris belong to?

Storm Wardens, Mantis Warriors or Emperors Scythes.

Gork and Mork (seven and four) are eager to stump me into the ground with their greenskins.

Edited by Snook

Hmm. I like the idea of seeing some Storm Wardens (the first for a while), although I believe the Scythes would be the best candidate for reinforcements. 

Some fantastic paint jobs, looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks, will post soon some more pictures.

Hmm. I like the idea of seeing some Storm Wardens (the first for a while), although I believe the Scythes would be the best candidate for reinforcements. 

Thats two for Storm Wardens including my wifes vote. Hm... I could use those Kromlech swords for ceremonial claymores.

Are those grey Word Bearers?! Awesome!

As for the primaris all those choices are great. I also want to say Storm Wardens because I never see them. There are some Mantis Warriors thanks to Badab War but not too many either. Scythes are also just cool.

Hello there Snook :)

I'm in the similar boat as both yourself and Bloodhound23 so if you ever want a chat then there's always people on here who are here for you :happy.:

I must say that I love all of the stuff you`ve posted in this thread so far, especially the grey word bearers :D

Keep them coming my friend :yes:

Some great stuff in here. Really like that you used Castelen Draco :biggrin.:

Thanks,

something about that miniature always wispered Word Bearer in my mind... can you hear it too? Or is it just me? *laughs delirious*

Excellent! You've got quite a lot of goodies then.

Definitely want to see Emperor's Children, are yours loyalists or Traitor?

Loyal, as I always liked Saul since his first mention in the Epic Space Marine rulebook if I remember correctly.

Hey Snook-

I don't know to what extent, but I share your burden. There are good days, bad days, and very bad days indeed.

Despite all of that- these are some of the most impressive SoH models I've ever seen, here or anywhere else.

Thanks for posting them.

Thanks, but you know there is always that little voice that says: "They are just trying to be friendly"

It is sometimes realy hard to accept a compliment for what it is.

But nah, Scars are just awesome, like everything he paints.

Hello there Snook :smile.:

I'm in the similar boat as both yourself and Bloodhound23 so if you ever want a chat then there's always people on here who are here for you :happy.:

I must say that I love all of the stuff you`ve posted in this thread so far, especially the grey word bearers :biggrin.:

Keep them coming my friend :yes:

Thanks, will think about it. I am lucky enough to have a fabulous and sensible wife... and of course an expensive therapist!

I will try to paint on a regular basis. 

Really nice colours and tones.

Thanks, and I have improved a lot over the last 24 years getting the paint even on the right places! :biggrin.:

35210138781_b29a4b6e6b.jpg

35299984216_c39b668883.jpg

35166792502_8b0e64f5e6.jpg

34490289964_23e15c322f.jpg

34490278174_07ac9c4b1e.jpg

Edited by Snook

Saul is a great character. However, if you ever jump to the fun side of treachery you get sweet noise weapons!

Again, you have a great collection of Legions. Do you play mostly Heresy?

again thanks :)

The Kakophoni are on one of my wish lists, number 22 or so... :D

I do not have anyone with the exception of my wife and two oldest kiddos. Had some trouble with the local gaming group and their attitude.

They are mostly WAAC and I am on the opposite end.

Some more Iron Hands

35293818926_83780f5133.jpg

34946255310_d3036f5901.jpg

34946247540_7983b0c47b.jpg

34946245710_a9556eb85a.jpg

35333855215_787d4a6913.jpg

34946231360_fb5c9d9107.jpg

34523464503_4919b2d301.jpg

34500973463_03d035231e.jpg

35311164405_4308b9fb0d.jpg

35311028825_b888f342d6.jpg