Snooks Madness Part II

Snook

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that tou struggle with depression, and that the local meta is bad. I can relate to both.

I love your armies. Very nice to seeone persons take on different legion aestetics and painting styles, you are clearly very artistic. You remind me of another dude that posted around here that came in with a million different armies, amongst other things salamanders. Was that you?

• 3 months later...

Sorry but I had some health issues.  I can hardly move my arms without a lot of pain and that makes painting very difficult.

Sorry to hear that tou struggle with depression, and that the local meta is bad. I can relate to both.

I love your armies. Very nice to seeone persons take on different legion aestetics and painting styles, you are clearly very artistic. You remind me of another dude that posted around here that came in with a million different armies, amongst other things salamanders. Was that you?

That was possibly me.

Digging the WiPs in the last post! The Emperors Children on the previous page look grand - you have a lot of good work here, but they stand out. 

Yep all that purple and gold... 

I want my Saul Tarvitz Forgeworld!

and now some more WiPs

38653752666_0dffedda54.jpg

37821749515_a2b9bcbb9c.jpg

Yep, I will try to but it will take some time because of my incapability to paint details. The pain in my shoulders makes that nearly impossible, my hands start to shake. Thats why I will continue to paint as much in basic colours as possible.