AUGUST ARENA II event to start July 1st

Xenos! Don't you make me dust off my Rednekkz, Augustus!  :pirate: They have been sleeping peacefully (and not being painted) for quite some time. Hopefully, I'll actually play this edition.  I'm sure its in here, but to clarify- we're doing basically a similar HQ,elite,etc of similar size/shape (5 man squad, 60mm base guy- whatever) Correct?

Xenos! Don't you make me dust off my Rednekkz, Augustus!  :pirate: They have been sleeping peacefully (and not being painted) for quite some time. Hopefully, I'll actually play this edition.  I'm sure its in here, but to clarify- we're doing basically a similar HQ,elite,etc of similar size/shape (5 man squad, 60mm base guy- whatever) Correct?

That description is vague enough to warrant a 'correct'. Yeah both challengers' entry should come from the same category, as defined in the OP. :tu:

Right. Made an order to cover the project I have in mind for my August challenge. Time to sort out the stuff for July's project... (And yes, I know I'm doing it bass ackwards. Bite me. :tongue.: )

Coolbean! Let's call it Arena Challenge, though, to prevent month confusion. I'm starting to think the name change has made things less self-aggrandizing, but also more confusing lol ;) 

Archived