8th Edition Battle Report! 1,500pts - Dark Angels Vs Chaos

PhotoPhil

IT'S 8TH EDITION EVE!!! To celebrate I am posting a SECOND full length Glacial Geek 8th Edition Battle Report this week! In this one my Dark Angels take on the Forces of Chaos! https://youtu.be/8-KauOE5I5g
The Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain read the missive, "And we are positive this is what was sent?"
The Chapter Serf who had delivered the message nodded his head, "Yes my Lord, the Astropaths were adamant that this was the message exactly."
The Interrogator-Chaplain turned and walked away, "Then inform the captain we have a new destination to plot travels towards."
He walked through the halls of the ship until he arrived at a nondescript door and knocked.
"Enter." came the short reply.
The Interrogator-Chaplain entered the room and bowed his head to Ezekiel, "Brother, we have received a disturbing message via Astropath."
The Chief Librarian put down the book he was reading and turned to the Interrogator-Chaplain, "What was the message?"
The Interrogator-Chaplain raised his head, "It consisted of two lines, 'The planet has fallen to the forces of the Arch-Enemy. Their numbers include fallen Astartes.'"
Ezekiel stared at the Interrogator-Chaplain for a moment and slowly stood up, "Do you think it is the Fallen?"
The Interrogator-Chaplain shook his head, "There is no way to tell from the message, brother, but ignoring it is not a risk I am willing to take ..."
Will the Unforgiven be able to stop the forces of the Dark Gods, or will the forces of Chaos prove too much? Watch and find out!