FW index available to purchase/download

Sception

The "future publications" thing is a relic of the past and just as frustrating as it's always been.

:cuss that. Take 5 minutes and release a FAQ/erratum the way GW does, and the way they used to once upon a time. If they're embracing digital rules, don't half-ass it!

Luke Taylor has answered forge world emails before

Screenshot_2017-06-21-21-55-52.png

And he's on LinkedIn and the like

Screenshot_2017-06-21-22-00-18.png

And I can't imagine the email being fake - it feels right :smile.: But what needs to happen is it go online - on the Facebook page, on the main site, and in a revised epub3. Whether that happens is another question.

Edited by Petitioner's City

Apparently Forgeworld reserves their facebook page for announcements, not rules discussion. So we might see something on the main Warhammer 40,000 page, but that's it.

As for revised digitals, they already said that part of the format was so that would be easier, so a revision is inevitable, even if it's to throw a FAQ in the back.

So what will probably happen is that a FAQ will be announced and then you'll just have to redownload your digital IA if you can't remember "All Legions have access to all FW units".

After seeing this I ordered two decimators with dual soul burners each. Going to be awesome in either a Death Guard army or a nurgle daemon epidemius army. 4d3 ranged mortal wounds for each hit, on a fast durable platform, for 150 points was too good to pass up.

Hehe I was planning on running a leviathan but I am am so in love with Derederos I plan on running two both with heavy bolters and the greater havoc launcher but one rocking the butcher cannon array whilst the other has the malignatas saker . I love the saker gun as it looks brutal especially with a couple of butcher cannon Contemptors plus all the LD debuff shennigans from playing Nurgle Death Guard and I'll be guaranteed wounding any of the larger model tanks or creatures I encounter :D just need to work out a cool conversion for the malignatas saker gun

Has anyone had any experience with the Hellblade yet? I took a glance at the rules for it and it seems a little iffy. On the plus side, it can make two 90 degree turns per movement phase, but im really going to miss the blink ability it had. Im also a little confused about the purpose of the +1 to hit against flyers. Its a 3+ BS unit, so unless Im wrong (which I very well may be. Still learning the new rules), its still only hitting on 3+ when it moves and shoots because all of its weapon options are heavy. Seems a littlw redundant. Not that Im complaining for a 150 pt price tag.

Has anyone had any experience with the Hellblade yet? I took a glance at the rules for it and it seems a little iffy. On the plus side, it can make two 90 degree turns per movement phase, but im really going to miss the blink ability it had. Im also a little confused about the purpose of the +1 to hit against flyers. Its a 3+ BS unit, so unless Im wrong (which I very well may be. Still learning the new rules), its still only hitting on 3+ when it moves and shoots because all of its weapon options are heavy. Seems a littlw redundant. Not that Im complaining for a 150 pt price tag.

I think GW tend to differentiate flyers aiming on the ground (as the nephilim) and aiming other flyers. 

In fact most of flyer got the "hard to hit" malus, so a Nephilim who want to lascanon a hellblade got CT3+ -1 (shot with heavy after moving) -1 (hard to hit rules) so 5+ (at full Hp). 

On the other hand an Hellblade aiming a Nephilim got a 4+ to hit