Here are my two other completed vows- I have finished 4 in total. Thanks for picking up the slack, IP!

:drool:

Great work! Yurik's pose, the blood effects, the little details like the numerals on the skulls- I love it. What a fantastic model.

Also, vow complete. More glory to Grandfather.
http://i.imgur.com/5ZG1iPa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/vj6QPY0.jpg?1

Decided to forgo using real rust effects, since it ends up kinda orange and I thought that would clash with his stylish yellow cape. Gonna add another vow later.

Vow complete! The picture is a bit washed out, but here he is.

http://i.imgur.com/Qg4JwLm.jpg?1

Used this critter in a 1k pt game earlier in the evening, and he got smote into bloody gubbins by a Black Legion sorcerer! Oh well. Such is the will of the thirsting gods.

Going to come up with a final vow for the Death Guard later. 

Here are my two other completed vows- I have finished 4 in total. Thanks for picking up the slack, IP

Vow complete! The picture is a bit washed out, but here he is.

http://i.imgur.com/Qg4JwLm.jpg?1

Used this critter in a 1k pt game earlier in the evening, and he got smote into bloody gubbins by a Black Legion sorcerer! Oh well. Such is the will of the thirsting gods.

Going to come up with a final vow for the Death Guard later.

I got the Terminator Lord sorted :D

​Just check the model quote there, is he vow 4? I've mark him as complete.

I'm going to put forward vow 2 for myself, Basilisk (FW Index for this)

gallery_13342_13449_72871.jpg

​Just check the model quote there, is he vow 4?  I've mark him as complete.

Yes, that 'spawn' is complete, so my total completed vows are at 4. He is a bit washed out in the photo but I am satisfied with the paintjob. 

The basilisk looks very promising, and I love the naughty heretek priest!

Edited by Azekai

I'll get any complete vows update on Friday & I think there only a few weeks left until this finish?

For time been, here my complete vow 2

gallery_13342_13449_42871.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_87348.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_19972.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_96046.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_41550.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_146153.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_133138.jpg

gallery_13342_13449_72647.jpg

Not going to have time to put forward any more vows, so I'm calling it there for myself.

Everyone's got to make ends meet somehow, even if those ends are covered in pus? :P

My vow is complete, late night finish for a game tomorrow as is traditional of late:

gallery_30308_10249_70904.jpg

Over a week left, I'm wondering if I can somehow squeeze another vow in... maybe see how things look next week! Good luck to everyone with vows outstanding, remember the gods reward failure as well as success - just in different ways :wink:

Here is a second update I was hoping to have them finished, but new job working 13+ hours day has been kicking my butt....next week, next week but for reals because that is the last weekend of the month.

Things you may notice icons, are they worth the points not even close, but it was an exercise in using magnets/pin drills and mostly a success plus i really like the paint scheme I use for the flames and I think it turned out pretty good.

The other thing you may notice is two Soulreaper cannons.  Yes there are two but these ten are to flesh out my initial box which was turned into two squads of 5 this is not a stand along squad but will be used to flesh my current models to make two squads of ten.

20170820 171618

So I was hoping to have a Chaos space marine Predator as well but my local store hasnt gotten it in after like two months...

Well I guess it's better late than never to join your first painting event!

I vow to complete a Thousand Sons Exalted Sorcerer before the end of August

TSES

I would also ask how do I resize images from my gallery?
Edited by MyD4rkPassenger

Apparently not, I saw some model bits and had a bit of spare time so I thought why not? Glory waits for no man!

I vow to complete 1 Terminator Lord for the glory of Chaos before the end of August.

gallery_30308_10249_1707.jpg

If he doesn't get mostly done over the Bank Holiday weekend (and I'm busy Sunday...) I'm in trouble :laugh.:

Managed to set myself up well for the weekend with the base tiles and primer coats done:

gallery_30308_10249_31534.jpg

I might try and improve on my blood drops from the Daemonette on the claws, though it may need to be an upgrade post completion :wink: Let's see how many vows can be completed as the deadline looms ever closer!

ALL VOWS UPDATED ON FIRST PAGE!

Hey guys, long time no see! I've been working my arse off and have been staying in a hotel most of the time with only a laptop and trying to find wifi access here and there while out in the city. 

Wow what a bunch of gorgeous vows we have gotten, the dark gods are proud for sure! Still a lot of exciting vows that I'm awaiting the completition of though, can't wait to see them done. As I have the power of the warp on my side, I have decided that august will stretch out all the way to the 3d of september. (because my last day at work is the 2/9 :D ) I haven't been able to be here to do proper updates and to cheer you on, though IP has been a stable co-mod as usual. <3

Now go get those vows done y'all! The cunning sorcerers of the Thousand Sons are almost at full completition, are you really going to let yourselves be beaten by the sons of Magnus??? Didn't think so, brushes ready, get set, paaaaiiiint! 

Is that the Duncan scheme? That's what I'm following for my Sons, at least in principle :smile.: Regardless of where it came from it looks very good :biggrin.:

I've completed my Diu ad belli vows early, managed to get more than I had expected done but it helps when you're mostly doing single model vows!

gallery_30308_10249_9201.jpg

Thanks for running the event, my Chaos models have benefited greatly - even if I did get carried away and now need to redress the imbalance with some core models :laugh.: