+ + + Stand Fast Brothers + + +

Darkn3ssF4lls

http://i.imgur.com/I1YDg1bt.jpg

An age old covenant is upon us!

The inner circle has heard your cries for vengeance, vengeance for our brothers at Cadia. Will you come fight against the darkness that falls around us? This is a painting event which will commence July 1st, 2017. 

Sons of the Lion, are you ready for a DA-specific event! Say it loud and say it proud!

Fort the First!
For the Lion!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/Covenant_of_Caliban_2_Teaser_Poster.jpg

It will depend on the 'start state' as I have a massive queue of assembled and primed models; I just need a judiciously delivered kick up the backside to get painting some of them!

It will depend on the 'start state' as I have a massive queue of assembled and primed models; I just need a judiciously delivered kick up the backside to get painting some of them!

1st of July looking at the OP :)

YES! I was just about to ask if there was anything like this planned as I need major motivation to get back to work on my DAs....or any painting project really. Thank you!!

Start state (as in how the models are before the start), not start date!

Start state (as in how the models are before the start), not start date!

I must learn to read...

Archived