+ + + Stand Fast Brothers + + +

Darkn3ssF4lls

Maybe I will find the time to contribute something small.

Nothing contributed in support of the 1st is small! Even the watchers in the are a mighty force, supporting the legion carrying the heavy ammo cans. 

Darkness, would it be possible to reveal a little bit more of technical information? I have 2 sets of DI, Deathwing command squad, Ravenwing command squad and counts-as Chapter command echelon to paint and model. Any indication on the starting state (not date) and whether I should save rank and file or characters for this endeavour would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in the mood for a small vow, as I haven't painted anything at all for a couple months now.

Currently in progress:

-Land Raider Redeemer (final steps and sealing left)

-Dark Talon (halfway through it I'd say)

-Belial and Sammael (assembled and primed).

Currently in their boxes, unopened and unassembled:

-Generic Librarian (bald bearded one with the cherube)

-Interrogator chaplain

-Vindicator

-Scout squad

-Company master and Librarian Turmiel from Dark Vengeance (never got around to painting those two)

-Speeder

-Attack bike

-A squad of the new veterans

-A Dreadnought

-An aegis defence line & quad cannon

Holy crap, I always swear I will NOT buy anything else until I paint all my stuff, and I always end up buying something.

8th has already ratcheted up my juices.  I have finished a full Intercessor Squad, 1 Lieutenant, 1 Ancient, and am currently working on 6 Inceptors.  If we don't get details soon, I may run out of stuff to paint.

OK, that's obviously not true!  Who ever runs out of stuff to paint in this hobby?!

Edit:  BTW, that's a LOT completed in 2 weeks for someone of my lowly amount of free time... not to mention skill.

Archived