Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Land Raider Ares 8th Edition Datasheet: Updated 6/20/2017

Datasheet Land Raider Land Raider Ares Dark Angels Chamber 42

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

SickSix

SickSix

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,634 posts
  • Chapter Name: Silver Skulls
I love seeing Ares!

Here is how I made mine, with a resin cannon from Puppets War.

https://www.dakkadak...t/0/480804.page

Also I like the dozer ram rules. I mean I went to all that trouble too make my Siege Shield, it should do something.

Brother Bish

Brother Bish

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels

UPDATED TO VERSION 1.3 PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD FOR LATEST VERSION. Version number can be found on bottom right of the document.

Change Log:

• Ver. 1.3 - Spelling fixes and added Dozer Ram melee weapon.
  • Ver. 1.2 - Internal Changes.
  • Ver. 1.1 - Various spelling and wording fixes.

Thanks for the suggestions and fixes. Let me know what you think of the Dozer Ram.

-bish

Edited by Brother Bish, 20 June 2017 - 10:49 PM.

"Perhaps if we just talked to this Cypher chap we could get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding" - The last words of Brother Maynard

Brother Bish

Brother Bish

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels
I am thinking of adding the <Dark Angels> keyword to the datasheet along with <Chapter>. Since it was a Dark Angels tank to begin with, this would of allow it in a Dark Angels army and a vanilla marine army without penalty, but other chapters would have to take it as an auxiliary support detachment.

Alternatively I could add a note that says this this datasheet is added to the list of all chapters acceptable datasheets. Then no one would be restricted. I believe that is how Forgeworld will be handling their Adeptus Astartes units.

Thoughts?

Edited by Brother Bish, Today, 12:13 AM.

• Syphid likes this
"Perhaps if we just talked to this Cypher chap we could get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding" - The last words of Brother Maynard

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Datasheet, Land Raider, Land Raider Ares, Dark Angels, Chamber 42

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users