Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chainsword Cookie's Chaos

Chaos Traitor Legions Chaos Daemons

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Commissar K.

Commissar K.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 876 posts

Very cool test model! Love to see this look, have seen a lot of green allready and the colour pie offers so much more :D

Excessus

Excessus

++ APPORTO FERMENTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,154 posts
  • Chapter Name: Alpha Legion, Thousand Sons

Nice testmarine cookie, I divine a lovely warband in your future. :)

"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he´╗┐ saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Alpha Legion Cell #379, Thousand Sons and other friends
The Serpent's Lair - Alpha Legion Forum

gallery_48988_10980_12646.pnggallery_29004_9303_652.pnggallery_48988_13169_1292.png

Chainsword Cookie

Chainsword Cookie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
  • Chapter Name: Chaos

Thank you for your feedback, battle brothers! 

I would like to hear your thoughts on how to paint the weapon cases for the Black Legion. In some art they are simply metal, in some other they are black... and so on. My problem is that I feel that a spot color is needed, something to break the all black scheme. I have seen in the August WD the amazing Black Templars painted by Maxime Corbeil for the "A Tale of Four Warlords" series and I really like the yellow cases with the red flame effect. 

Is there some artwork with similar colors for the Black Legion, and how would you advise to go about it?

~ Chainsword Cookie

Commissar K.

Commissar K.

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 876 posts
If you want to make them stand out Id go bleached bone look. In another less visual different design Id go for Black, gold and metal.

Isolia

Isolia

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 363 posts
I like it too, very grimdark ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Chaos, Traitor Legions, Chaos Daemons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users