What's your favorite Ork clan?

Confused Word Bearer

In all Ork Clans there are some elements I like, but my favourites are:

3.) Snakebites: I do love Orcs'n'Goblins in WHF, and I do love the savage nature of Snakebites. You also get to use lumbering Squigbeasts in a universe of spaceships and plasma cannons - what's not to like?

2.) Blood Axes: plans, inside of plans, inside of... Waaagh! I do like them for their cunning, as well as the fact that you can paint a tank in yellow and pink stripes and call it a "clevva camouflage". Being able to easily use IMperial units as "allies" is just an added bonus.

But, there can only be one...

1.) Deathskullz: loot all da fings! I have always been into building and converting models much more than painting or gaming. I also always think about "how can I convert this model, and what else can I do with this kit?" ... which is an approach Orks excel in. Deathskullz are the epitome of this attitude, so they naturally are my favourite clan. There is also a joke in German about the colour blue and being wasted, which is kind of not translatable, but is spot on for me as well. :yes:

Honourable mentions go to:

X.) Freebootas. Similar to Deathskullz, but with added pirates. Everthing gets better with pirates!

• 2 weeks later...
My favourites have always been Kult of Speed and Snakebites, both purely for modelling opportunities as thats the main reason I'm in the hobby. I'm planning to start an Ork army in the next month or so. I'm leaning towards Speed Freaks partly because I have more ideas and partly because I saw that Kierdale is starting a Snakebites army and knowing his work I'd always compare my conversions to his and get sad :( But yeah, Red Wuns Go Fasta!

My favourites have always been Kult of Speed and Snakebites, both purely for modelling opportunities as thats the main reason I'm in the hobby. I'm planning to start an Ork army in the next month or so. I'm leaning towards Speed Freaks partly because I have more ideas and partly because I saw that Kierdale is starting a Snakebites army and knowing his work I'd always compare my conversions to his and get sad :( But yeah, Red Wuns Go Fasta!

Tosh and poppycock! :D

By all means do Snakebites too! We can encourage each other.

Or do Speedfreaks and you'll make me jealous too as i had them as a kid. And I hear there are new models inbound. :)