Interesting paint scheme. Right arm completely in red and white cloths for a Chaplain.

Tho you might want to clean up the white around the gold parts where you used a bit too much of the wash. :wink:

EDIT: Nevermind, just read that you plan to do the cleanup still. Not used to the text being below the pictures. :tongue.:

Edited by sfPanzer

Army paint scheme is cream/ivoryish body with red right arm. For the chappy I kept the traditional black armor except for the red right arm and used his great coat to bring in the cream.

All my models currently have the overdone wash edges but I'm trying to get my forced to a certain level before I go back for detail work. Right now the army is at a beer goggles level where it looks ok from arms length but up close its pretty rough lol.

The rear stubber is actually an icarus cannon. So seems like anti air. But you can also swap it out for a missile pod. Same for the side "sponsons". All three come with spare fronts (I magnetized mine) allowing you to pick from two missile flavors (and a 3rd flavor on back) or twin bolters on all 3 sides.

You can also put a stubber on the main turret alongside the main gun (like I have in the pic, also magnetized) or a computer / targeting thingie. Then you can also put a stubber on the pintle or a minigun.

And of course you can swap the main turret gun from an assault cannon to a special lascannon on 'roids.

Lastly the front gun can be magnetized too w twin heavy bolsters or as I have twin lascannons.

Edited by Hillslam

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...