Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kill the Saint!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Brother Sefiel

Brother Sefiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,028 posts

Greetings

A gruelling final 7th Apocalypse game today, spread over two tables. Chaos had only one mission - to see the living saint fall.

More details to be posted shortly.

Things are not always as they seem. Your friend today is your enemy tomorrow.

Brother Sefiel

Brother Sefiel

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,028 posts

Originally I was planning on making it a two-day affair  to celebrate our new games room, but GW selfishly decided to release 8th on the Saturday, so I settled for a single session of mayhem. My next idea was a points-free affair, but the Warhammer shop around the corner ran something similar two days previously.

However, we could do something vaguely special, as there was enough space for two games. So I decided that one table would host the attempt to kill Celestine, given how much of a thorn she had been in the sides of my opponents over the past few months - while the other would be a more standard game, but forces from there would be able to move to the other table to support their respective sides.

We sort of decided on 3.5k per side, as I couldn't do points-free, with a surprise visit from friends to go to in the evening. Blood Angels would take on Iron Warriors on the subsidiary table; the forces facing Celestine would be Khornate, with a couple of hundred points of plague zombies to make up for her.

The centre of the table, where the saint would start, surrounded by the undead, had a functional Void Shield Generator. Chaos would get the first turn - basically a free shot at the assassination before any rescuers could turn up...

Things are not always as they seem. Your friend today is your enemy tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users