=][= Imperial News =][=

Race Bannon

As most must surely know by now, some changes have occurred to the B+C:  

Most notably that =Xenos Forums= have been added.  No doubt this is positive news to some members whose hobby branches out beyond the glorious Imperial factions (although I'm not sure why :P).  This means that xenos talk is allowed pretty much everywhere on the board.  Yet, for the Raven Guard forum, discussions involving foul aliens will be restricted to tactics against them. :ph34r.:   This is in-line with current board policies.

In the announcement linked above also mentions several Mods added to the roster.  One of our own was included; welcome duz_ ^_^

Hopefully, some of our ranks have seen the new forums and dared to peek inside.  I'm sure it goes without saying: know thy enemy.  So to speak.

:tu:

I've always been interested in a few of the Xenos, especially the Gene Stealers and the Kroot... much more tempting now that the B+C allows them... time to put them on the backburner i guess cause i already had plans to incorporate some into an Inquisitorial warband anyways... so many ideas so little time and money.

And congrats duz_! Good to see one of our own move on up the ranks 

I must say I'm surprised.  I did like the fact that the B&C was dedicated the the armies of humanity (even including those denizens from the warp...) as the sole focus.

Now, though, isn't the B&C just going to water down to a general 40(30)K forum like the others that are out there?

I'm not sure.  Does this mean sifting through Amicus for content I'm interested in because Xeno threads are now allowed there too?

Deathspectersgt7 your post is in direct contravention of the glorious Bolter and Chainsword's updated language policy against foreign language/leetspeak. I will be reporting you to the fledgling moderati Duz for merciless application of melta.

I shall also be turning myself in for contravention of spamming rules, for my constant inane and off-topic posts, momentarily.

Back on topic, this is interesting. I only hope with the expansion this site can stay on top of things to keep the discussion constructive.

Well not a fan of dirty Xenos being on here but considering B&C is the best 40k Forum out there it was probably time and much needed. This does not mean I still don't want to charge in there with flamer, bolter, melta, and purge the xenos....it just means i can now see my friends xenos armies which is a good thing. 

Congrats Duz!

Well not a fan of dirty Xenos being on here but considering B&C is the best 40k Forum out there it was probably time and much needed. This does not mean I still don't want to charge in there with flamer, bolter, melta, and purge the xenos....it just means i can now see my friends xenos armies which is a good thing. 

Congrats Duz!

My BIG Xenos project is now on the forums....click the link below if you want to check it out.... (now thine enemy and all that!)

Thanks all!

Yes by order of the Holy Inquisition we were told to bring in filthy Xeno's to better study them so that we can ensure a painful demise for them all!

I believe there is still some ironing out being done with the Xeno's threads but it will be clear once its all said and done. 

The powers that be are aware that including Xeno's in some already overworked forums can lead to even more pain and are investigating possible solutions. 

I think b&c had the same problems when they added guard too. But this a good thing, that Xenos armies are better being allowed. It will help make b&c the best strictly 30k/ 40k forum around. It fills the gap that the members needed and the new members coming in. I have friends that only played xenos forces that could not join and discuss tactics with people that played the same army.

Edited by war009

I think b&c had the same problems when they added guard too. But this a good thing, that Xenos armies are better being allowed. It will help make b&c the best strictly 30k/ 40k forum around. It fills the gap that the members needed and the new members coming in. I have friends that only played xenos forces that could not join and discuss tactics with people that played the same army.

You are saying we’ll get an AoS subforum here soon? :o