=][= Welcome to the new Mods of the Liber! =][=

Olis

I remember trying to not imitate Aqui's Many-Man persona, but still show that I'm just all about making DIYs of everything by just having hundreds of alternate Conns running around. Cormac was the original, but by the end of it the universe where he was named Conn survived.

But now I'm starting to wonder, what about Warboss Kawn Tigahunta? Farseer Eirimhon? Phaeron Kormekh?

Welcome and congrats to the new Moderati!

And I hear the Liber Heraldry Department is now a legitimate thing? I am so proud of that. Ace, have you given them the ceremonial hats for them to wear? Mine's a tad dusty in a cupboard. :tongue.:

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

Welcome and congrats to the new Moderati!

And I hear the Liber Heraldry Department is now a legitimate thing? I am so proud of that. Ace, have you given them the ceremonial hats for them to wear? Mine's a tad dusty in a cupboard. :tongue.:

Cambrius

Dude that's grim. That topic was started 6 years ago (on my birthday no less) how has it been that long? I remember that topic and the Typo war can't believe it was so long ago.

And I hear the Liber Heraldry Department is now a legitimate thing? I am so proud of that. 

Oh yes. We have to keep our up and coming Moderati busy, after all. :wink:

The decision was taken as part of a new initiative to engage and lead the Liber community, so of course any and all willing Fraters are more than welcome to help out if they desire it. At the moment it's just the Heraldry Department that is potentially open to extra boots (although ideas are always welcome for community events), with the aim to help other B&C members with their colour schemes, iconography and various heraldic devices. There are other things the Heraldry department are doing but that is under the purview of Lord Thorn.

And I hear the Liber Heraldry Department is now a legitimate thing? I am so proud of that. 

Oh yes. We have to keep our up and coming Moderati busy, after all. :wink.:

The decision was taken as part of a new initiative to engage and lead the Liber community, so of course any and all willing Fraters are more than welcome to help out if they desire it. At the moment it's just the Heraldry Department that is potentially open to extra boots (although ideas are always welcome for community events), with the aim to help other B&C members with their colour schemes, iconography and various heraldic devices. There are other things the Heraldry department are doing but that is under the purview of Lord Thorn.

As one of the founding members of the unofficial branch, may I request a position in the vaunted ranks?

Cambrius

As one of the founding members of the unofficial branch, may I request a position in the vaunted ranks?

Welcome aboard. :tu:

I'll let the others know you're on board. Besides generally advising on colour schemes and the like, there's little in the way of "official duties", just so you know. :) 

I'd be happy to chip in with the Heraldry department or if there is anything else on the way down in the Liber. 

At this rate, Lord thorn will have a full on squad to lead! :lol:

Welcome, at any rate. I'll clue you in. :tu: