Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=The Xernehkt Dynasty Arises=

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts
  • Chapter Name: word bearers

Deep in the void something stirs... Seething anger is all he is, all I ? Know. His My corporeal form pure energy, the tens of millions of years passing in his temple prison only heightening the copious rage forming withing the bowels of his MY being

I was a God once.....

Maybe I still am.....

++Energy spike registered++

++World crystal containment unstable++

They once called me master...

They worshiped me...

++Dispense engineer scarabs, containment protocol++

++ Tesseract vault on standby++

They enslaved me!

They broke me!

++Energy within stable levels++

++withdraw scarab legions++

I will be free...

The Outsider will return

++Activate awakening protocols++

++All hail the Silent King++

++All hail the Queen++

Hello fellow Xenos scum, this is my  homegrown Necron Dynasty

A bit of fluff;

Located at the edge of the Segmentum Tempestus, the artificial tomb world of Qtharsis is built around a huge continent sized crystal called the world crystal, trapped within this is a major shard of the C'tan known as Tsara'noga, The Outsider.

Because of this captured C'tan and the near unlimited energy it produces, Qtharsis grew in power to warrant its own dynasty protectorate, led a close ally of The Silent King. The Queen of Dust or Phaerkh Nephriket rules the dynasty with an iron fist, her loyal council enforced by Nemesor Yvelkh 'The Black' and protected by loyal Varguard Anhur.

Lord executor, destroyer overlord Rahetaruk is a battle-hardened member of the court, regularly combining his forces with Overlord Hakotka to ensure the domination of worlds. To protect Qtharsis the Dynasty employs a small defence fleet commanded by Fleetmaster Uquahn and speaheaded witht the experimental flag-ship Shadow of Intent.

Finally the royal court is overseen by Lord Judicator Sememes 'The Arbitrator' , commander of the praetorian guard, working inconjunction with High Cryptek Varvyyn 'The Whispermaster'.

Upon awakening isolated from any other life forms the Necron Dynasty aims to defend its territory, locate the silent king and locate any remaining C'tan shards for imprisonment withing Qtharsis' crystal vault.

The dynasties colors are scratched brass, deep purple and gold, with energy appearing as either blue, red or both

Nemesor Yvelkh

Nemesor Yvelkh front

A test warrior
Warrior front
Warrior Top

Triarch stalker

Triarch stalk front

Nephriket herself

Phaerkh Nephriket

And finally a full army shot
Necron army shot

Hope you enjoy smile.png

• Flame Boy, Emicus and Red_Shift like this

"if a man gathers ten thousand suns in his hands...if a man seeds a hunderd thousand worlds with his sons and daughters, granting them custody of the galaxy itself.. if aman guides a million vessels bteween the infinite stars with a mere thought...Then i pray you tell me, if you are able, how such a man is anything less than a god."-Lorgar Aurelian, Primarch of the word bearers

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 233 posts
That Lord conversion is very cool. Is that a fantasy morghast (or whatever they are called) in your group shot?

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts

That Lord conversion is very cool. Is that a fantasy morghast (or whatever they are called) in your group shot?

Thanks! And yep its a Morghast Archai/Harbinger, I'm using it as a stand in C'tan shard, the 'egyptian' armor goes well with the necron theme and I think it looks just like a void dragon shard biggrin.png

"if a man gathers ten thousand suns in his hands...if a man seeds a hunderd thousand worlds with his sons and daughters, granting them custody of the galaxy itself.. if aman guides a million vessels bteween the infinite stars with a mere thought...Then i pray you tell me, if you are able, how such a man is anything less than a god."-Lorgar Aurelian, Primarch of the word bearers

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 233 posts
That's a neat idea. Is it painted up yet?

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts

That's a neat idea. Is it painted up yet?

Not yet, once I've finished the Lychguard, scarbs and warriors and I've bought some more yellows and oranges I'll have a crack at him,

I really want to start on the monolith though biggrin.png

Rahotep

Rahotep

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts
  • Chapter Name: Necrons

Excellent background material. I do love some fan-made fiction for the 40K Universe It normally means you're passionate about your hobby and I dig that.

You've definitely chosen an unusual colour scheme but it does seem to work. I particularly like the dark metallic pang of the living metal.

gallery_30308_9518_15054.png

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts

Excellent background material. I do love some fan-made fiction for the 40K Universe It normally means you're passionate about your hobby and I dig that.

You've definitely chosen an unusual colour scheme but it does seem to work. I particularly like the dark metallic pang of the living metal.

Thanks! I really appreciate comments like that, I am very passionate about my hobby to the point where I'd spend more time thinking up the background for my armies than painting them 😁

spacepup

spacepup

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
I love the story behind your army. I do enjoy some background fluff! And I think that the paint scheme looks really great.
  • DarkApostle7 likes this
spacepup

DarkApostle7

DarkApostle7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 191 posts

I love the story behind your army. I do enjoy some background fluff! And I think that the paint scheme looks really great.

Much appreciated! I'm going to attempt to paint up my Lychguard next, just debating the level of gold and purple to have on them happy.png

spacepup

spacepup

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
I am a fan of the amount of purple and gold that is on your stalker. I think it is just right.
spacepup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users