Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Advanced Tau Tactica

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Inquisitor Fox

Inquisitor Fox

++ QUAESTOR PERSONATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,518 posts
  • Chapter Name: Inquisition

Here's another site that I've been a member of for a good long while, since the B&C didn't have xenos at all smile.png  It is a very polite, respectful community, very well moderated, and very knowledgeable with respect to fluff, the game, modelling, etc.

http://www.advancedtautactica.com

In a lot of ways, it'd feel just like here only with more blue skinned aliens msn-wink.gif

A lot of the articles are geared at the moment more towards 7th edition, but I expect that to be updated as the new edition really sinks in. Two resources mean twice the knowledge after all :)

• Brother Yroc, elmo, Vigrid Of Asgaror and 2 others like this

(F.K.A. Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen)

Lippy

Lippy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 150 posts

+1 for this.

Both when I was researching and getting into Tau I found this the most informative and friendliest place for the Greater Good on the internet.

I haven't been on there for a year though since I began my Templar army, but once I've gotten into 8th ed and brought my Tau back I'll try and re-engage on there.

• elmo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users