=][= Knock Knock =][=

I was kinda hoping Molotov would revive the Higher Call campaign but, unfortunately, the subforum only really has one active campaign atm. :(

I think with the whole "FFG Games Workshop RPGs will no longer be for sale" a lot of people's fun has been dampered. It's a shame, considering I was working on an addon for the system to work with Xenos.

I was kinda hoping Molotov would revive the Higher Call campaign but, unfortunately, the subforum only really has one active campaign atm. :sad.:

I've been rather busy with work, which hampered things. The Higher Call also relied very heavily on Marovian, and he (as a police officer and aspiring business owner) found himself without the time to play, which slowed things to a crawl. 

I'd certainly like to restart something, especially as the summer holidays are due to start, which'll mean I have a lot more free time. 

So, any interest? 

I was kinda hoping Molotov would revive the Higher Call campaign but, unfortunately, the subforum only really has one active campaign atm. :sad.:

I've been rather busy with work, which hampered things. The Higher Call also relied very heavily on Marovian, and he (as a police officer and aspiring business owner) found himself without the time to play, which slowed things to a crawl.

Ah, that's understandable. I hope to see him around.

I'd certainly like to restart something, especially as the summer holidays are due to start, which'll mean I have a lot more free time. 

So, any interest?

Maybe a one-shot stand-alone mini-campaign?

JackDaw and Marovian have both disappeared through time and attrition, though I presume between the two of us we could PM and cajole enough people who'd be interested in participating. 

I agree that a smaller, more contained story would work. If successful, it can be branched out further. 

I'll put together a new thread post and inject the forum with a bit more life. 

Kurgan - can I make the suggestion that rather than being an off-shoot of the 'other games' forum (because it's not a true FFG forum, and FFG don't produce 40k games any more) that this is made an adjunct of the Fan Fiction forum down the bottom of the forum? 

I was still holding out that The Black Reaches would return one day.

Eh...don't hold out on that one. My planned story was goddamn awful. Spoiler Alert:

You were supposed to take the girl with you to the Watch Fortress, but then got held back by a Tyranid invasion on the system. You had to fight your way out only to find the Astronomicon has gone dark - the sector is in a warpstorm, and the Deathwatch and their Watch Fortress are on their own.

However, I do have a new twisted idea - there is an important Agri-World to the Indomitus Crusade being defended by a Space Marine chapter that is attacked by a Chaos Warband. In the midst of the fighting, a warp rift that should have brought daemons brings a much more deadlier cargo...combatants from the Octavius War! Ruleswise, it would be two teams of 6 players - Deathwatch vs Black Crusade - that have to scavenge supplies and defend their bases against Ork and Tyranid attacks.

Edited by Swarmlord Unleashed

I will say I kinda took that little girl character and ran with her (for Inellia's fluff). I've only wrote a bit in that vein, but the girl ends up as Inellia's personal agent, more or less, for a good century or so :P

I will say I kinda took that little girl character and ran with her (for Inellia's fluff). I've only wrote a bit in that vein, but the girl ends up as Inellia's personal agent, more or less, for a good century or so :tongue.:

Did you ever say what happpened to Kharvox?

• 2 weeks later...