Harlequins

Filkarion

With the Sword called Word, I Kill the Silence

Let us tell a story about the storytellers

Let the letters dance their way from mind to eyes to mind again

Harlequins where for me the too good to be real army in 40k, second to none

Unfortunately I started in 3rd, so no rules, only a distant legend (and I was too into Tyranids) 

Then I discovered the awesome 40k BG, with the eldars... and the marvelous clowns! I was always intrigued by jesters, and being italian, with masks and Arlecchino, witch I researched as a figure both tragic and comic, existed in history centuries before the "Commedia dell'Arte"

Then a Withe Dwarf minicodex came, and I managed to get an army started with some 3rd edition dark eldar converted and awfully painted...then they become a Pro Elf Bloodbowl team

I got the new models when they returned as Eldar allies, but they rested unpainted on their box for a loong time

Then, finally the Codex arrived!

I managed to get some plastic ones, the old converted ones and the metal ones all together in an army that i will patiently paint in time, and that I have used with profit in difficult battles to my greatest pride.

Pics of the better soon

But for now I left the center of the stage

To you

Because I Know well not to be the Only One

the dance with out end began in the days of yore striding across the stars weaving there tale in the blood of there foes and though they may have slept a long night they spritely stepped once more upon the stage of stars 

we hunt we play be weary my prey ...your next