Lean Russ Exterminators

Guest Drekkan

I have fond memories of using mine against orks and nids in the 3rd and 4th editions.

Basically it was just a bs 4 LR exterminator.

I'm affraid it will be now outclassed by a pair of predators destructor.

I do have a Russ sitting around gathering dust, it will need its turret changing out but....if I just buy another one then I can run an exterminator and a plasma...right? If only we could put our doom-frost-cannons or whatever they are called onto Russ'.

I turned mine into a terrain piece ages ago. Interesting idea though.  How are you fitting them in though, Aux Support Detachment? I was under the impression each detachment had to match faction/chapter/etc.

I turned mine into a terrain piece ages ago. Interesting idea though.  How are you fitting them in though, Aux Support Detachment? I was under the impression each detachment had to match faction/chapter/etc.

They have the Imperium keyword, so they can go right into pretty much any Detachment with your Space Wolves.  No need to use the Aux Support Detachment.  

That's right. For now just build an Imperium detachment and you can include Russes in your heavy support slots along with "Aettguard" in your troops slots if you wish.

Don't tempt me...I'm very suggestible.

I've already got an Inquisitor, a Chimera and my Deathwatch. It would be nothing for me to "accidentally" pick up a Start Collecting box of Guard to round out my Imperium army :D

My dreams have finally come true. I bought a russ and the fw turret back in the day, had maybe 2 games with it and the 5th codex came out. At which point I started using it with my orks as a looted tank.

The time has come for my wolves to un-loot that tank =)