Question regarding flying transports

bolvar

Quick question: Can you disembark from a flying transport (such a stormraven) if you're not in hovering mode?

I've seen nothing regarding this either in the rulebook or in each flying transport datasheet. Might be that i'm still used to disembark only if you're hovering/not in flying mode from past editions, but I'm still hesitant regarding this matter

Actually, there is a hover mode - there's a side bar in the brb that says what it does (as an aside, I can't see the point though?).

That said, as far as I'm aware you can disembark from it as you would a Rhino following the disembarkation rules.

Actually, there is a hover mode - there's a side bar in the brb that says what it does (as an aside, I can't see the point though?).

That said, as far as I'm aware you can disembark from it as you would a Rhino following the disembarkation rules.

The point would be to avoid flying off the table and killing the flyer in the process. Probably an unlikely scenario but still possible. 

The point would be to avoid flying off the table and killing the flyer in the process. Probably an unlikely scenario but still possible. 

For another unlikely scenario it also allows you to charge.