8th edition rule/point clarification

Mightykin

This thread is created to present questions about 8th edition rules and point costs for blood angels (only).

My example:

Under the furioso dreadnought entry it says smoke launchers can be taken. The smoke launchers are not in the war gear of the furioso and they do not have point costs in the reference tables in the back. Anyone else found this issue or knows the solution?

M

Smoke launchers are only listed as an ability in the entirety of Imperium 1 and abilities do not cost any points.

As for the Furioso (and DCD), it only talks about replacing it with a magna grapple (costs listed at the back) - whereby you're basically swapping the ability for a new one.

Hello, I am actually confused about the cost per model for Sanguinary Guard. The Codex states that a single model costs 22 points without war-gear, does that actually mean that a single SG model actually costs a minimum of 44 points? If so does that mean the SG Ancient Costs 106 points? **Minimum points would include Angelus Boltgun and Encarmine sword**

Edited by Kamahl129

Hello, I am actually confused about the cost per model for Sanguinary Guard. The Codex states that a single model costs 22 points without war-gear, does that actually mean that a single SG model actually costs a minimum of 44 points? If so does that mean the SG Ancient Costs 106 points? **Minimum points would include Angelus Boltgun and Encarmine sword**

Seems like you've got it right. Unless it's specifically stated that equipment is included (like with Mephiston or Dante) wargear is extra.

EDIT: I will add that the plasma pistol is less than the angelus boltgun for Sanguinary Guard and the minimum cost is 42 points.

Edited by NTaW