8th Edition Batrep - Necrons Vs Dark Angels

PhotoPhil

The 8th Edition Hype Train keeps on chugging along! In keeping with this (and my desire to play a bunch of games to get the rules down) we have another FULL Glacial Geek 8th Edition Battle for you today! https://youtu.be/gfdhF6xlqBE This time my Dark Angels and Assassins take on the Necrons! When the Necron Tombworld awoke, the planet's fate had been sealed. The only survivors would be those who managed to escape off world before the Tide of Living Metal overran them. A line was drawn in the sand, beyond which the Necron forces would not be allowed to cross ... For as long as possible. The valiant forces of the Dark Angels, with the help of some Assassins, would be the best hope for the people of this planet to escape. Will the combined Imperial Forces be enough to stall the Necrons long enough to allow the citizens to escape, or will the tide of Living Metal prove too much for the Unforgiven to hold off? Watch and find out! 

I noticed something odd in your battle report. The way i interpreted the wording when you roll a 6 for a tesla rules states "...it counts as 3 hits instead of 1"

IMO it means that if I roll a 6 then I get 3 hits and not 4. Or did i just hear your incorrectly?

• 2 weeks later...

We were only adding an additional 2 hits so making it 3 ... It could have been adding 4 for 2 sets of 6s? Or I have no doubt that I could probably have just tripped over my tongue ;-)