Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2k Dark Eldar Wych Cult

Dark Eldar Wych Cult

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Brother Aiwass

Brother Aiwass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,829 posts

=The List=

Command Points: 5 (Battle forged 3, Battalion +3, Aux Support (HS) -1)

Captain Silver (Succubus) GL, blast pistol

7 Cutthroats (Bloodbrides) +1S 

Mr Merry, Quartermaster (Drazhar)

7 Brigands (Incubi)

The Tantalus

Billy Bones, First Mate (Succubus) GL

9 Thieves & Murderers (Wyches) +1S

Raider with Disintegrator cannon

10 Thieves & Murderers (Wyches) +1S

10 Thieves & Murderers (Wyches) +1S

Reaper

Reaper

Reaper

=The Army=

It is not a netlist, nor a cookie cutter list. It is the army I want to field. Indeed, I still appreciate advice, but wanted to share and know if anyone plans to run something similar. It still have 47 points left to upgrade something or swap the Succubus Captain to Lilith Captain.

The plan is to shoot stuff to death and then assault the remains. The Reapers are good against heavy armor and ok-ish against hordes, while the Raiders are meh-assault gunboats and the Tantalus is great at killing MEQ & TEQ and loves to charge, be in CQC then leave and fire again.

Everything in the army have an invulnerable save of some sort bar the incubi, but they have a good armor save.

Regarding the Captain, I'd love to field Lilith, but my heart says me that any Cptn should have a pistol! Even, this isn't set in stone yet.

Anyhow, if you plan or already have a similar army will love me some input.

Cheers!

gallery_33122_7839_9820.pnggallery_33122_7839_16895.pngheader-blog.jpg

Spiritual Liege

Spiritual Liege

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 427 posts
Cool list. However you cannot take the same drug more than once before you have taken all of them atleast once so you need to change them up a bit.

Brother Aiwass

Brother Aiwass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,829 posts

Oh, ok. Didn't knew that. Will fix it then ^_^

gallery_33122_7839_9820.pnggallery_33122_7839_16895.pngheader-blog.jpg

E_50_Panzer

E_50_Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 345 posts
Your list looks pretty solid to me, but I think it might lack something 'killy' against swarms of infantry. In my experience, wyches aren't very lethal on their own, but then again, wyches do get quite a bit of attacks, especially bloodbrides. Since you have two Succubi, I think one of them should become Lelith, while I'm only going off of what I know in the index, lelith should do wonders for shredding squads of infanty like conscripts or tyranids.
gallery_30308_9518_15054.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_9518_5668.png