So there are only 4 kinds of Drukhari armies?

Julgolax

Kabal - standard <Kabal> army with kabalites, raiders, scourges, ravagers, archon, his court, incubi?, flyers and Tantalus

Coven - all <Coven> army with wracks, grotesques, haemonculus, talos and cronos, and is really more of a freeplay or narrative than matched army for lack of themed troop choice

Cult - standard <Wych Cult> army with wyches, succubus, reavers, hellions, venoms and beastmaster

Mixed - mixes up keywords to fill gaps

While I kind of like the lack of diversity just for the argument of more balanced play, I find that this army in particular could use some more units so more themed armies are creatable. I'd like to see either Wracks get moved to Troops with a Haemonculus present or a new troop choice with the <Coven> keyword.

I'd like to see more of an expansion on the slave aspect as well. Perhaps a "Slavemaster" HQ who goads <Slaves> units into battle. Imagine captured hordes of humans, tau, orks and even space marines to make up different parts of the list! Enslaved space marines for elites, enslaved humans, tau and orks for troops, and perhaps enslaved ogryns for heavy support, heavy close combat / meat shield for the rest of the force. I picture this army as a bunch of unarmored and blinded astartes, humans, orks, tau and ogryn chained in groups to hovering guide drones that pump them full of drugs and torture them into combat. >:-D

Both <coven>  and <cult> can use Tantalus, Reapers and Raiders, and <cult> also can use Razorwings and Voidravens. Mandrakes and Scourges are non-aligned.

Besides that, you don't need troops anymore. If you want a full coven army you can go with dual detachment: vanguard for hq+elites and spearhead for hq+heavy support (even tho, Wracks are Troops).

The only thing a <coven> army lacks are Fast Attack (which can be filled with the non-aligned Scourges) and airborne fliers. So cheer up!

A slave army was just an idea, I was more getting at the fact that Dark Eldar only have 3 or 4 thematic choices for an army. I'm interested in starting them because they're awesome, but I'm trying to get a feel as to what I can do with them. (too bad the mono-pose Archon model is atrociously posed. Why did they get rid of those awesome archon models? :()

It's interesting to think that the Dark Eldar, as minor a force as they appear, are actually one of the most feared and dangerous forces because of their utter mastery of the twisted and shadowy arts. Night Lords are the only ones who can hold a candle to the depravity of these psychopathic ancients of a bygone era. Now, if only they had another keyword force within their faction. I suppose that's why there's the Ynnari?

For slave forces, I would use renegades and heretics rules from the FW Astra Militarum list, or use conscripts from the imperial guard lists.
Refluff an hq as a wrack overseer type and have it be an audience/experiment test of a haemonculus. Ruleswise, the lack of extension of rules from one type to the other makes sense, as I seriously doubt that Dark Eldar would deign to properly fight with their slaves, rather than just have them run ahead and distract the enemy.