WAAAAGH GorGak! invades the B&C.

Warhead01

I decided not to buy the new Boxed set as I only wanted Ghaz and his little buddy and nothing else in the box made it worth the trouble. 
I'm starting a whole other project now which may take all year to be ready to see on the table. I'll be posting all of that on the AM subforum. 

As far as my Ork backlog I have no immediate plans but I do need to start painting again, so we'll see. I just need to find the time and clean up a work space and pick a model. 

I decided not to buy the boxed set either. I will pick up ghazzy and makari when they are released solo. I wouldn't mind more MANZ, but I have almost 40 nobz already, I just do not need more dudes right now. I have a ton. I need grotz now and a couple more deff dreadz. I also do not need any numarines. Also like you I need to start/finish painting boyz.

• 2 weeks later...

I've spent a lot of time looking at Nu-Ghaz and am very unhappy with him. From the picture in the other thread with Ghaz and Ghaz next o each other it looks like He's grown to about 2 time as large as old Ghaz. So that's the size I will be working with on my diy
I will be transplanting Ghaz's head over from the old model as I think it's actually larger than the new plastic one. Mostly I want him to look the same but larger but more like the art work from the old codex Armageddon, where's he's just huge and a little more lanky. 
I have a little XP already having scratch built a monster power klaw about 2 years ago so I may start with a Klaw and figure the rest out as I go. Also I want him stepping up over something, in forward motion. 
I will say the thing I like the most about Nu-Ghaz is his gunz. Really cool. I may have some parts I can use to construct something similar but not at all identical. 
I'll be trying to draw this out a few times, each part I need to build so I have a template to work from. 
Who knows. Anything could happen and I have all month. 

I've spent a lot of time looking at Nu-Ghaz and am very unhappy with him. From the picture in the other thread with Ghaz and Ghaz next o each other it looks like He's grown to about 2 time as large as old Ghaz. So that's the size I will be working with on my diy

I will be transplanting Ghaz's head over from the old model as I think it's actually larger than the new plastic one. Mostly I want him to look the same but larger but more like the art work from the old codex Armageddon, where's he's just huge and a little more lanky. 

I have a little XP already having scratch built a monster power klaw about 2 years ago so I may start with a Klaw and figure the rest out as I go. Also I want him stepping up over something, in forward motion. 

I will say the thing I like the most about Nu-Ghaz is his gunz. Really cool. I may have some parts I can use to construct something similar but not at all identical. 

I'll be trying to draw this out a few times, each part I need to build so I have a template to work from. 

Who knows. Anything could happen and I have all month. 

Personally I love the new model, but I will be looking forward to seeing your scratch built ghaz. I love scratch built models. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

• 9 months later...

WAAAGH Gor Gak! 9th edition stuff. 

Early notes.

Started kicking points around and Orks feel a little unplayable in 9th. Boys cost 9 PPM and grots 5 PPM now.
Lootas look reasonable at 20 PPM because of their gun being damage 2.
Mega Nobs might work at roughly 35 PPM. With Klaws and their 3 wounds and 2+ save.
Killa Kans don't look bad at 55 PPM for either a Rokkit or a Grotzooka, but I may have missed any other costs they have, Klaws or what ever.
Mek Gunz look reasonable 40 point smasha Gun, 50 point Bubble chukka I think it's hit or miss on the Kustom Mega Kannons. if they still kill them selves then 65 points seems like a lot.
The Blitz Bombas look reasonable, being able to roll up to 12 dice dropping mortal wounds and only needing a 4+
Trukks come in at 60 points starting that's a nice drop in points.
Deff Koptas look really bad with 25 point addition for rokkits. I just don't see it yet.
Storm Boys look good at only 12 points a model, for choppas and movement but they don't have all the extra attacks of a full sized foot mob.
Flash gits look good bt cost too much at 32 PPM.
Glad to see the KFF Big Mek is back!
Still looking through the codex and points. I do think the stompa is still DOA. It's never been very good on the table.

Long story short I think Boys in trukk with shootas is the way to go in games under 2000 points. Or just skip boys completely for everything else.

Early days.
But that's what it looks like so far. Boys look like an all or nothing, like 3rd edition foot lists of old but faster? 
I can't see loading up on any thing, any unit other than boys seem to just need to be sprinkled in. I do think trukk boys could play very well using shootas and staying on the move. 
I'm working on an army list for 1500 and 2000 points and sticking it on my blog to save clutter. Scratch that a trukk list and a foot list, irk.. 4 lists... 

That's was unexpected! Thank you. :biggrin.: 
It's still slow going I've been trying to figure out what I need to read to adjust for games of 9th. I need to look at the faq's again still. I've played 1 game of 9th with my Blood Angels and had to try to keep track of which phases and which stratagems went together. I do have another learning game set up for either this coming week or the next. Hope to get a few pictures and take a few notes. 

Hope to have an update of some kind in the next few weeks.

I can't say I am happy with my list at all just now. 
I'm starting over.

So it's been a very long time and so I rolled some dice to see what outcomes to expect, nothing scientific. 
Long story short Orks shoot, miss a lot wound too little and Marines stand there laughing then murder sad Orks. 

However, I think Deffskulls is the clan I want to try for the Objective taking portion of the game. Getting objectives seemed fairly impossible with the foot list I had been working on, too few units in big fat blobs of 30, not enough scoring. No good. 
I feel this is a step in the right direction. 
I mentioned rolling out some shots and have to say the KMK is looking like a winner and is probably why it costs so much. 
I rolled shoota boys in trukks so mobs of 10. Not so good. I'm thinking about slugga boys in trukks with just an extra boy to give a rokkit to and what ever for the nob.
Lower points costs than the fat 250 for the 30+ Power Klaw nob I had been plotting on. 
I still think I need at lease 1 full mob of boys and will probably arm them with shootas for the weight of dice but they're mostly a back field deterrent and a unit I can jump off and around. The need easy targets.
So far shooting seems extremely challenging. 

I think I like the Morkanaut and may field that and some smasha guns but I have hardly really looked at it. 
Sadly everything looks horrid right now. I am hopeful that the new codex gives Orks a BS4+ or something that actually keeps them in the game, like a points drop. I expect neither at this point. 

On the troop situation I am feeling like boys and grots are filler now and not the focus of Orks anymore, I have played them for 20+ years as boys before toys now it feels like the opposite is more intuitive. (Ukkkk. :sick: I just used the word intuitive...)
 The weirdness of that is it was probably a bad choice for me to sell the new Ork vehicles I had even though I couldn't stand to look at them. 

Any who, still brain working Orks. My next game is set for Monday afternoon but will likely not be taking Orks as it'll only be my second game of 9th and 9th is far more complicated to play that most of the previous editions. 

• 2 months later...

Hello again.

I'm again figuring out just where my Orks stand for 9th edition. Will I play them at all or are they retired. 
all grumpiness will need to be set aside on my part. I'm trying. 

This kicked back up after a post about bases and itc in a club FB group. 
The take away is today I had to ask of Grots could still hold objectives as I just couldn't recall how badly GW had punted the little gitz. 
This led to me looking at the Warboss once again. 
I'm thinking of the time honored tradition of new edition new Warboss, or in my case an upgrade for good oll' GorGak! 
I'm fairly set on the ded killy big klaw. You know the one. And Da Biggest Boss, because of course! And lets not forget Might is Right! 
After a boos from the weirdboy Oll' GorGak should be over the moon in attacks at a silly high ST. This is very exciting. 

For the Army list I am starting from the top. 
Warboss ^^ 
KFF Big Mek

Weird boy. 
A proppa start to a batallion. 
From here things get different. 
Not sure yet what's next. I'm tempted to put 5 MANZ in a trukk with a pain boy. 
That'll leave a few elite slots. I'm not overly excited about Tankbustas right now. I'll have to give it more thought.

Troops is sort of a problem. Do I take boys at all or just field 6 mobs of grots. Not very proppa. 
I'm not excited about being pressured to move my boys up to 32 mm bases. No more about that today, I'm trying to stay on target. Also, if they're on a movement tray, I'm thinking movement trays are the way to go. 
Fast attack. 
I'm thinking about trying warbikes and plan to rebase all of the ones I have this summer. 
None of the new buggies, I sold the ones I have and wont be buying them again. 
I do have Deff Koptas. 
Stormboys are in the same boat, still on 25mm bases and that's a unit I would move up to 32's because the tip over so much, unlike me boys. 
Heavy support. 
Mek gunz for sure! 
And then what? 
Last time I looked 5 lootas were only 100 points but I need to check that again. 
Battle wagon with a death rolla maybe, have to reread that. 
Kans and dreads... 
Morek and or Gorkanauts? so many points... 
I feel like I am forgetting something.. 
Outside of the codex I do have those Mega/Meka dreads. 
The Dakka Jet is looking better than I remembered it and the blitz bomba as well, seems more killy than a burna bomba. 

To manage all of this I am going to try to pop everything into a single battalion and try to fill every slot. 

I have a lot of catching up to do. No plans until after May. I should have the bases for the warbiker in by then and have them all rounded up and ready for bases and more paint. 
My list will probably not be competitive at all. I just want to decide what I want and make it fit and just run with it for a while. I'm also looking at trying to play some solo 40K here at the house in the 1500 point range, just cause I can't really get out very much it seems. 

What ever happened to the super Shock attack gun? I can't recall which book it's in and if that was for 8th or not. No idea where it's gotten off to. 

I hope this is a return even in a small way.  
I guess this gives me 2 months to round up all the models bases and extra bitz. 

:happy.:  Looks like i'll be popping back in may to see the New basing for the army....

note. A friend of mine was rather reluctant to rebase some of his "Boyz so he just blu tac'd them to 32 mm black rounds and when it came to sightlines etc we took a gentleman's agreement if we thought they could or couldn't be seen due to the new height :wink: , it helped ruleswise and also got him to play a bit till he sorted out the base swapping :ermm: to newer sizes

Mithril 

:happy.:  Looks like i'll be popping back in may to see the New basing for the army....

note. A friend of mine was rather reluctant to rebase some of his "Boyz so he just blu tac'd them to 32 mm black rounds and when it came to sightlines etc we took a gentleman's agreement if we thought they could or couldn't be seen due to the new height :wink: , it helped ruleswise and also got him to play a bit till he sorted out the base swapping :ermm: to newer sizes

Mithril 

well it's a yes and no situation really. 

I am going to rebase the warbikers but the boys will at most get ring adapters and movement trays to hopefully keep new players form being confused and the crying to a minimum. 

I found some drop in adapters and might magnetize them. 

I still have that uge' klaw I made for that other warboss in my bitz and will try to switch it so it can go on his left arm. I want to keep the big choppa but I want to wrect lots of face and be as op as possible more... :teehee: 

Funny though I don't recall basing my storm boys so it may be easiest to move them to 32's 

My first three choices from the post above come to 235 points. Shooting for 1500 and 2000. 

Continuing the list idea I'm thinking 90 boys and 30 grots to cover all the troops. Possibly more or less of either. 
I'm not sure if I want these to be 3 mobs of 30 or some other set up.
I think the Grots can be 1 big mob and 3 small mobs, I'll give it a try anyway.

775 after adding the Hq's.

I've looked at Deff dreads and it looks like mine will come in at 100 points each so I'll field 3 of them. 1075 now.

Huh, that leaves a lot of points. 

I guess I can add 500 points of Mek gunz. 
The left over points. I want at least 3 Mek guns but may try to field more than 6, have to look at what I have and the points. 

Looks like 3 smasha guns and a bubble chukka, and 5 lootas will bring me up to 1500
1 power klaw in the whole list, not counting the Dreads. 

I can also look for the points for 2 more Mek guns.
I'd love a trukk full of burna boys and or a trukk with some manz, need t see what the points on that looks like. 
I need some way to deliver my warboss into combat where I want him. 
And because I am basing the war bikers I want as many of those in my list as I can get, I have a lot but would settle for 6 or 9 of them.
And a blitza bomba. 

Almost looks like a list now. 

Edit. The list seems to be very close now. 
A Clearly noncompetitive Ork lis.

Warboss with killa Klaw and combi schorcha.
Weridboy

KFF Big Mek

Boys3 X 30 - still need to divide them some wot, fer mobbin up during the game.

Grots 2 X 30 but plan to make a few changes shortly, they're holding donw my points for me so they don't get away.

Burna boys X5 

War Bikers X 3 - we'll see... I want them to drive around and shoot stuff and run away. Deff Koptas might be a better choice but I don't know the points are very high on those. Could run them as singles though. Might be sound. 

Deff Dreds X 3 KMB's all around.
Mek Gunz X3 smasha gunz right now.
Lootas X 6 Was 5 but I had 20 points left over

1 trukk 

Should be 2000 flat. It's early and I am caffeine deprived still. 

I can drop 10 grots for that 50 point return and had though to drop the extra loota, that gives me 2 Meks with kill saws but I haven't looked at that data sheet today just the points sheet. Maybe not the best. Could drop 1 dread or 10 boys, I think 3 bikers is 81 points currently, hope the costs get rounded to a flat number .. better for stacking on. 
Partially interested in a second trukk and or a pain boy. Lots of small adjustments. Would also like 5 kommandos for objectives, 

I'm still having trouble visualizing a 9th ed Ork army. 

I probably need more Mek Gunz. 

Nearly there. 

Edit again.
More notes. 
Looks like I could drop that 6th loota and a single dread for 3 more Mek guns. Is that better? 
Unfortunately there all Smasha guns still. May trade out the knb's from the dreads for bigshootas if they are free and recycle those points. why not spend them on a unit that will actually just hit it's target most of the time... sadly that's only an additional 20 to 30 points, not a lot to work with. But.. 20 point added to the warbikers costs and dropping 10 grots gets me 3 single deff koptas with rokkits. and brings the list in at 1999 total. 
I'm shocked that I am still finding a reason to not bring warbikers in a list. I almost never used them out side of very high points games. 
What about a pain boy? Do I even need one? 

Edited by Warhead01

I spend a lot of energy on the army list Not sure if I like it or hate it yet. 
It's here. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/369743-not-very-competitive-2000-points/

I'm told it's boys before toys again. I don't feel this list qualifies for that just now. 
It's weird I managed to stick in 3 Dreads but I'm not sold on the rokkits for the Def Koptas. I just want fast scoring units to speed around the table being annoying. I might drop 1 and trade out the rokkits for twin bigshootas, give me more points to spend!  80 points won't go all that far unfortunately. 

I looked through the Imperial Armour Compendium and find no Warkopta and the mucked about with the mega and meka dreads, mine are now unusable. 
I'm still looking for a way to include a pain boy, maybe. I almost feel like dropping a deff Kopta might be worth it. I just need him to keep my Warboss and big mek alive, mostly. 

More when I know what's next. 

Klaw looted from that other boss.
GorGak master of the scrap pile!

med_gallery_3442_13347_157965.jpg
Green stuff for the arm, over a plastic arm from a plastic war boss, bits added got worky bits and gubbins, you'll see those late on some time.
This klaw is almost as large as he is... and nearly his bulk.

I'm thinking about basing my mek gunz. 60MM bases look too small.

Looking at my list again, and again, and again. I see I goofed up on the cost of the tank busters. Yikes! I didn't realize the rokkits weren't baked in. Of course they aren't. In this economy?

I'm going to change quite a bit to scrounge up the points I need to really get this fixed. I've been thinking about adding a Battle Wagon to my list. I think it'll work but it'll be difficult to fit. with out drastic changes. 
I may drop a dread and a few Mek guns to start with, and maybe the trukk as well. I need to run the numbers. 

I also plan to attempt a weird Brigade list. probably a Min/Max of some kind to make it work. 6 troop slots doesn't seem like enough any more. I could be wrong.

Alrighty. 
Made a more proppa Goffs list. Just a bit left to sort out. 

Link to list here. 

I've spent the last few days asking around about playing Orks in 9th and was shown a Goffs with Ghaz list that's at best OK, don't get me wrong it won some or other tournament and that all well and good but it also includes New Ghaz and I don't have him and am not sure I want to buy him. I've mentioned I don't care for that model before. I'm still open to a massive scratch build, as close to his size and bulk as I can manage. That said I have found one on Ebay I ma buy so I can use it for scale and a few games then resell him after the build is complete. 
Might double my money if I'm lucky. 

Also from looking around it seems GW has actually decided only New Ghaz is "legal" to use now and only give points for New Ghaz. The joke to me is even better as I may have mentioned looking at the itc base size chart. their size is a 50MM base. New Ghaz is on an 80MM base. But hey! Better put those boys on a 32 mm base! 
No, I have no plans to fool around with itc anything. out side of helping my competitive scrumgrod get ready to seek his glory and only then if he twists my arm. 

Not sure how this piratical list, the new one, will go and am already looking for other options for the next one I want to try my battle wagon again and a mob of 15 tank bustas, or 15 burna boys all jacked up on the jump juice! (buffs.)  Just cause. 

Putting the band back together is going to be a challenge after 2 years of neglect I am having trouble finding models and some models were reduced to bitz in frustration to codex changes. 
Seems I am down to 7 Deff Koptas left. No the end of the world but sadly 3 have to cross over with legends to get their KMB's in a list. (I need to check the points for that. )
I took apart my beloved KFF mek when they were first removed as an option before legends and the PA.  I am thinking of locating his bitz and putting him back together but also I am thinking about fixing up my old metal Mega mek with KFF. Had him for 20 year now same as my war boss, might get him another upgrade to modernize him. 
Little things are getting in the way but I am starting the process of getting it all out again. I am going to put a current collection list together to make it all easier next time. 

So as to my list, I am going to drop the kommandos to reuse the points. Hate to do it but it might be for the best. 
I think I can squeeze in another Mek gun or two to this list if I am clever. 

Not a whole lot to speak of has happened. I've rebashed my ver old og metal Megan nob-Mega Mek with kFF. 

He's got a plastic gob and the meks KMB and Klaw now and more parts for his KFF added, looks neat so far but I want to give him the fancy relic shoota, because.

Also I faked up a power Klaw from my other pain boy and put him on a 32MM base. 
I know my Weird Boy has come off his base and needs to be reglued. It's on the to do list.

speaking of lists. 

If I am not mistaken 15 burna boys is 165 points... same as a burna bomba... 
I'm kinda working on my next list Still looking for the points to add my Battle wagon with a Deff Rolla. 

I asked  the club about Index choices and it seems the "can't be used in matched play" what ever that means. I guess just tournaments so what ever. My Orks are officially retired from tournaments.  I'm actually looking at the Pro-Hammer rule set and hopefully some of my friends will be interested in that.

Edited by Warhead01

Thinking about my Meganobz collection today. Partly thinking about selling 10 or 15 of them but I am interested in sticking all 30 of them in a list at least once before I do. that should be around 900 points give or take. 
So then, how best to deploy them. I can put them in Battle wagons or deepstrike. Before I do much more I need to look at what I have and see how many are still serviceable and what I need to repair. I took my mega armoured big Mek apart and have that whole Mega Nob body to out fit into another MANZ if I need it. 
At this point I am trying to distill my collection down to the models I love and know I want to use and what I just have and have hardly used. I may try to part with the ones that never see the table because well I own too much and just how many of each will ever fit into a list anyway? The old days of Apocalypse seem to be over for me now. Still this wont happen over night and not till the next codex, most likely. 

I'm changing my last list. I figure to drop both Burna Bombas and all three deff dreads for a Morkanaut and 5 Mega Nobz with scorchas and power klaws, or 3 and two more with kill saws.  I am half way thinking up a list with that 900 point block mentioned above for wither the Mega Nobz or a Stompa. It's really the first 1100 points that need to be hammered out still.
I kinda want to try some over the top lists just for fun. 

I'd like to base my Mek Gunz this summer but haven't located the best size base yet. They hang off the 60MM bases and I don't think I care for that.  
I may also have 30 or more shoota boys to rebase and touch up the paint this as well on my todo list. I'm thinking about just keeping my old metal Big shootas and dropping the plastic ones from my collection.  Again, clearing away the extra stuff I wont be using or just never use anymore. 

Last part of this update would be that I have started o round up the models from my army list post and just need to sort the Ork boys into mobs so I don't pack more models than I need to take out for a game.  I think that about covers everything right now.

Just a little to report. I think all my major characters have been found and repaired now. I just noticed that the WAAAGH banner Nob can take a power klaw. I'm planning to give one to one of the two that I have. 
I'm really excited about the latest list I've come up with. It's not really reinventing the wheel or anything but I think it may actually be fun to goof around with. 
I'm considering Nu-Ghaz. So, I fit a Morkanaut into my list and might be open to swapping it out for Ghaz. Leaving me 135 points to recycle. 40 left over + 95 for GorGak. (My Warboss.) 
It pains me to even think about it. 
The only other thing I've been thinking about for this new list is how to squeeze in a second weird-boy, easier if I take Ghaz but assuming I don't. Unless I have already figured that out and don't remember... I think I changed it a bit have to look at my other notes. Here's the list. But I did manage to turn it into a Brigade after the changes. 
I dropped a trukk for a Mek and a Deff Kopta with big shootas. Haven't found the points yet for the second weird boy. Tempted to trade out the KFF Mek and what ever else for him. 
Have to see if he helps the Mek Gunz any first. He's really just important to me on turn 1 and maybe less so after that. The Mek will probably just hang out with the Morkanaut and try to be useful..
So how are you finding Morkanauts and Gorkanauts ? Good, Bad or Ugly? How many is enough, should I try to squeeze in one of each? 

Looks like I can get out for a game either next week or the week after. Planning to get the lads out for a spin. 

• 2 weeks later...

Time to round up my models! Off for a game on Wednesday. We'll see how bad I get trashed. Have yet to play a game with the current codex and not really sure if I actually enjoy 9th or not still this will be game 4, of 9th edition. Fingers crossed that it isn't as bad as I am expecting. 

Hope to get some pictures and maybe pull off a battle report I'll take my new terrain and mat out as well if I can manage that and see how that goes. 

Ordered a Nu-Ghaz from a site I suspect now may be selling recasts. they listed it as 50% off, I thought maybe they were clearing out inventory because they might be moving or closing. Dakka Dakka says no. We'll see. Just bought him to use for a scale model so I can build my own to the right size. I'll probably part with him after the builds done, if he even arrives. 

I did manage to look through my collection and discovered I only own 1 fully build and painted Metal Dread and I recall having two of them but will be looking for at least 1 more if not two for a 6 dreads and boys list yet to come. 

For the game I am taking all the models to fill out either of my last two lists. Just want to see what my Usual Scrumgrod is fielding before I pull my list because he's always OP and over competitive for my tastes and want a bit of a fighting chance. fingers crossed that I make it to turn 3 at a minimum. 

He's just attended another itc event last Saturday and looking through all of the pictures posted the armies looked very nice but I can't say the same for the terrain. Rant starts. One table had what looked like two tall L shaped walls the size of folders and about as thick as mdf board. Looked horrid to me and I was a little surprised that people see that and still pay the 20 bucks to get in.  I don't get it. Years ago it wouldn't have bothered me much small shops needed terrain to get interest and build a customer base with events. Got it but in 2021 it's kinda shocking with all the quality cheap terrain options available now. Rant over. 

I'm off to pack mu models now.

The 50% off thing is undoubtedly a scam/ recasts. If it looks too good then generally it is.

Good luck with the game and hope you enjoy. The tone of your last post seemed quite sad. The rules set is rarely the issue, it's down to who you play :)

The 50% off thing is undoubtedly a scam/ recasts. If it looks too good then generally it is.

Good luck with the game and hope you enjoy. The tone of your last post seemed quite sad. The rules set is rarely the issue, it's down to who you play :smile.:

The site offered books, cards and dice kinda threw me off. We'll see what happens.

The good news is I'm already thinking of another list to try. 

I just spent the better part of 4 hours looking for my dice. They were of course with the models I already packed to take to the game. 

Unfortunately the game has to be scheduled for another day. My Usual Scrumgrod has work stuff just come up. Can't be helped. 
I'm not even mad. I am actually laughing at myself because I spend 4 hours looking for my dice only to have the game canceled and the dice were not really even lost. 
I think I was really freaked out because briefly I wondered if I had accidently given them away and didn't realize it.  I knew I had seen them a few months ago but man. I've rolled these dice for my Orks for about 20 years so it's like have my power stolen. 

I roll the old GW battle Dice the red and black ones with all the air pocket in them, the really poorly manufactured ones. Its a love hat relationship. I do have a set of very easy to read yellow ones but I didn't want to not have the choice. The red ones betray me at every opportunity and then roll sever successes in a roll almost on command. It's super bizarre but it's is true.  I'm actually going to buy more of them I found some on Ebay. For some reason it just feel like the right thing to do. 

Ah, but there's more. I found more 32 MM bases and another SM guy I didn't realize I had. I'm rebasing my storm boys up to 32 MM bases tonight. 
Found a few more lootas and Burnas as well not a lot of either but enough I'm sure. 

Edited by Warhead01