Zoanthropes healing question

Seahawk

Zoanthropes have a new ability: "A unit that includes a Neurothrope regains D3 lost wounds lost earlier in the battle when it" etc. The key part here is the beginning.

How does this unit regain wounds? If a model is wounded that's easy, but what about spill over? Do models come back to life with the remaining healed wounds? What if all models are full health but one is dead? Does the dead one come back to life? How do you count the "unit's" wounds? Total wounds of all models in it?

I would agree with Toasterfree; the only provided mechanics that I can find for bringing dead models back are explicitly called out in the various "Medic" abilities. Since the Zoanthrope datasheet does not explicitly state you can bring back a missing model, I don't think you can. That said, as written, I don't think it works at all... units don't lose wounds, models do... :whistling:

I think the intent is clearly to allow you to heal wounded zoeys, since it doesn't call out a means to bring back the dead, while other abilities clearly do.