Blood Claws w/Wulfen

aluriel00

I was thinking of screening a unit of Wulfen with 3 units of Blood Claws in Razorbacks. Do the Wulfen buff the Blood Claws enough to make them effective in close combat? If so, it's a low tax entry to the Battalion FOC in a highly mobile force. This seems infinitely preferable to using the Vanguard or Outrider FOCs.

If they are not effective, what would you think of doing the same thing but with 2 units of 5 WG on bikes with power weapons and SSs?

Over the weekend I ran 2x squads of wulfen with 2x th/ss, 2x axe, 1x claw, with two loaded up squads of blood claws in rhinos in a tournament, in one out of three games my Wulfen didn't do much, otherwise this combo did serious work. Giving a 10 man squad of blood claws buffs was fantastic. They would have been focused fired down more, but I gave my opponent hard choices by teleporting in wgtda with Logan and arjac.

If you are running wulfen and blood claws, I suggest rhino's advancing instead of razors. You don't want to waste time getting into combat, and you want as many blood claws as possible for maximum buff effect. Plus part of the reason I won my third game, my blood claws got back in their rhino and advanced to the rear lines objective. People will shoot down a razor, but won't mind a rhino.