Datasheet: Grukk Face-Rippa

Grotsmasha

After doing Shas'la Kais for the T'au guys, and Captain Karlaen for the Blood Angels lads, I thought I'd whip up a Grukk Face-Rippa datasheet for you guys :thumbsup:

It's based of of the Warboss datasheet with Ghazghull's Ld and The Boss is Watchin special rule.

gallery_48988_13298_537959.png

Also, should I add "This weapon causes D3 hits" to account for the spinning blade in the Klaw?

V2 - Correct Attack Squig AP

Edited by Grotsmasha

I reckon you give Git-rippa "Shred", or a rule like it. It will tie back to the 7th Ed rules for him.

The other thing he had was Feel No Pain. Maybe something like the Painboy's "Dok's Tools" ability?

And I'm guessing that the Attack Squig's AP wasn't meant to be that good... :P

Attack Squig AP corrected, it was a fat-fingers typo :tu:

In regards to FNP and Shred, are there 8th Ed. examples in the ORK Index? I'm not keen on just making stuff up, but getting as close as possible with established rules and functions.

Well, "Dok's Tools" is like the old FNP - only works on a 6 though. The Painboy can also attempt to heal a wounded Ork Infantry/Biker model - on a 1 it loses a wound, but on a 2+ it regains D3 wounds.

However, a Space Marine Apothecary can automatically heal D3 wounds, or revive a slain model on a 4+. Astra Militarum medi-packs require a 4+ to either heal 1 wound or revive a 1-wound model.

"Shred" seems to be the same, but the rule description is in the weapon profile now. Wyvern quad stormshard mortar, for example, can re-roll failed wounds.

Either way, datasheet looks good!

I like it! 

Also, should I add "This weapon causes D3 hits" to account for the spinning blade in the Klaw?

What about either a reroll to wound or something like reroll rolls of a 1 on damage?  Or D3+1 for damage?