Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BA Nomenclature

Blood Angels

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Xenith

Xenith

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,590 posts

Also, my gaming group here and back east has always called Mephiston either Meph, Mephy, or Vampire Jesus (my personal fav).

I generally call him Mephy, but I might start going with Phisty to shake things up.

gallery_58096_11725_17801.pnggallery_58096_11765_15606.jpggallery_58096_11725_17950.pnggallery_29004_9303_844.pngfriday-award.pngXX

Indefragable

Indefragable

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,996 posts

There's one I've seen a few times that I don't know what it is, maybe you guys can help me out. What's FLG?

FLG = FrontLine Gaming; frontlinegaming.org

Hidden Content

Arkhanist

Arkhanist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 279 posts

It could also be FLGS - friendly local gaming store.

Edited by Arkhanist, 12 August 2017 - 07:22 PM.

Quixus

Quixus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,921 posts
  • Chapter Name: To be decided later

Blenderfists for Furioso equipped with blood talons, Libbynaught for a Furioso Librarian.

I haven't heard that one and it is kind of misleading as the blood talons aren't power fists.

Blenderdread - Furioso/DC dreadnought with Blood talons

• Xenith likes this

NTaW

NTaW

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,251 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood Angels

Blenderfists for Furioso equipped with blood talons, Libbynaught for a Furioso Librarian.

I haven't heard that one and it is kind of misleading as the blood talons aren't power fists.

Blenderdread - Furioso/DC dreadnought with Blood talons

Considering fists are the stock loadout on Furioso Dreadnoughts I don't think anyone's been mislead before, but it is an old name and made more sense when talons generated extra attacks until the dice turned up 1's more or less. It was as if the model had blenders for fists.

Blenderdread I guess makes more sense nowadays but isn't nearly as fun to say :lol:

Edited by NTaW, 13 August 2017 - 02:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users