I brother Raychu of the Dark Angels chapter, in the name of the lion, make this oath of the moment to paint a full 10 men squad devastator squad, armed with 2 lascannon and 2 missile launchers. the sergeant will have a bolter and a signum.

I shall take a photo at a later time today

EDIT: I'm screwed. the undercoat texturised. so back to stripping bath. ;( no photos yet. sorry.

Edited by Raychu

I, GoblinChow of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish one assault squad.

I will have photos posted soon.

Will it be a five or ten man squad broth

01fd04bc53f14f52e92dc0aab42050a1.jpg

I, GoblinChow of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish one assault squad.

I will have photos posted soon.

Will it be a five or ten man squad brother ?

Let's call it a five man squad.  If I get my hands on another box, I might paint a full ten, but I will count five towards the oath.  

I brother Raychu of the Dark Angels chapter, in the name of the lion, make this oath of the moment to paint a full 10 men squad devastator squad, armed with 2 lascannon and 2 missile launchers. the sergeant will have a bolter and a signum.

I shall take a photo at a later time today

Sorry I missed you earlier Raychu. Oath of 10 man dev squad noted down, for the Lion!

I, ELMO, OF THE FIRST LEGION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH:

Counts towards Covenant Of Caliban II

gallery_62353_11005_142860.jpg

10 man Intercessor Squad

Bonus

gallery_62353_11005_63598.jpg

Captain in Gravis Armour

gallery_62353_11005_45944.jpg

Primaris Lieutenant x 1 (the other is in the Paladin Challenge)

gallery_62353_11005_48667.jpg

Primaris Ancient

gallery_62353_11005_103940.jpg

Inceptor Squad

gallery_62353_11005_38477.jpg

Hellblaster Squad

i have primed my raider, sadly i lack anywhere near sufficient green paint so i will need to go down to the store on saturday to retrieve some. i will post more photo progress when ive gotten colors applied beyond black spray primer

I, ELMO, OF THE FIRST LEGION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH:

Counts towards Covenant Of Caliban II

gallery_62353_11005_142860.jpg

10 man Intercessor Squad

Bonus

gallery_62353_11005_63598.jpg

Captain in Gravis Armour

gallery_62353_11005_45944.jpg

Primaris Lieutenant x 1 (the other is in the Paladin Challenge)

gallery_62353_11005_48667.jpg

Primaris Ancient

gallery_62353_11005_103940.jpg

Inceptor Squad

gallery_62353_11005_38477.jpg

Hellblaster Squad

The Unforgiven await these mighty heroes with anticipation.

My entry photos finally got time to do it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/HC25g

Looking good Pvnisher, I certainly wouldn't mess with these battle brothers!

I, SYPHID, OF THE ANGELS OF ABSOLUTION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH THIS STORM EAGLE ASSAULT GUNSHIP.

This will be a mighty steed indeed.

i have primed my raider, sadly i lack anywhere near sufficient green paint so i will need to go down to the store on saturday to retrieve some. i will post more photo progress when ive gotten colors applied beyond black spray primer

More paint! Own all the paint lest the numbers of the Unforgiven suffer.

http://i.imgur.com/N4jLcO9.jpg

I, Lostrael of the First Legion, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish Asmodai.

gallery_86236_11073_62800.jpg

Lostrael this is awesome brother! He will do great in helping us push back those dang hive fleets.

I love quiet weekendshifts, I managed to clear most of my backlog and finished both my vows!

I'll call this squad 'done' for now. The apothecary is missing a shoulderpad, but I've searched the whole house trice already I just can't find it. I hope you don't mind. The grass I usually use on my bases is missing too, since I still need to varnish them.

Note: this is probably an illegal unit in 8th. But I don't have any of the rulebooks and I won't get them anytime soon. The event didn't mention for what edition the squad had to be legal for, so I'll stick with 7th for this one.

gallery_92826_13417_37581.jpg

gallery_92826_13417_44689.jpg

Note: this is probably an illegal unit in 8th. But I don't have any of the rulebooks and I won't get them anytime soon. The event didn't mention for what edition the squad had to be legal for, so I'll stick with 7th for this one.

Cool rules! And that they are.

We are Dark Angels, we make our own rules.

We are Dark Angels, we make our own rules.

That we do, we're the 1st Legion for a reason. *Promotes Lostrael to Chapter Master*.

Azrael: Hey, you can't just promote anyone to my posit...

*BLAM*

Could you make sure I could get to clear most of my backlog too? I got 8000 or so points in backlog... :biggrin.:

Sure thing mate, send them over and I'll take care of it for you :laugh.:

I'll call this squad 'done' for now. The apothecary is missing a shoulderpad, but I've searched the whole house trice already I just can't find it. I hope you don't mind. The grass I usually use on my bases is missing too, since I still need to varnish them....

gallery_92826_13417_37581.jpg

gallery_92826_13417_44689.jpg

That sounds like heresy to me GreyRavenC, but seriously thouse look great :smile.:

I, Aothaine, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH TACTICAL SQUAD ALFA FROM 4TH COMPANY.

med_gallery_69175_13464_1178954.jpg

Your oath is recorded, let us see that hammer do its thing.
Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

I love quiet weekendshifts, I managed to clear most of my backlog and finished both my vows!

I'll call this squad 'done' for now. The apothecary is missing a shoulderpad, but I've searched the whole house trice already I just can't find it. I hope you don't mind. The grass I usually use on my bases is missing too, since I still need to varnish them.

GRC, if it can be the Ravenwing apo shoulder, I have definitely more than 1 spare. Say the word and it's en route by the end of the week.

GRC, if it can be the Ravenwing apo shoulder, I have definitely more than 1 spare. Say the word and it's en route by the end of the week.

Thanks for the offer man, but there is no need. I have 2 sets of apothecaries from FW for their MK2/Mk3 pads, but I can't find any of the two! Now as a counter offer, would you like a free set of apothecaries?

Edit: When I eventually find them ofcourse.

Edited by GreyRavenC

I, MASTER CIAPHAS, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH PRIMARIS CAPTAIN IN GRAVIS ARMOUR!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss109/GeneralBender/Dark%20Angel%20Primaris%20Marines/Dark%20Angel%204th%20Company%20Primaris%20Captain%20%20Hellblaster%20Sergeant%20WIP%2001_zpseu1dqgxk.jpg

Edited by Master Ciaphas

http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/49/29/0LwCFq.jpg

This pleases me

I'm calling it, I have more pics, but I haven't cleaned them up yet, I'll edit them in when I do :thumbsup:

gallery_48988_7607_214766.png

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_7607_235040.png

gallery_48988_7607_281250.png

gallery_48988_7607_141038.png

I, MASTER CIAPHAS, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH PRIMARIS CAPTAIN IN GRAVIS ARMOUR!