I weep for thee my estranged brothers! You have lost your way! Tainted by the Lion who turned his back on his Brothers. Who slowed his advance to side with the victor! But we have not forgotten our loyalties!

I, DASOGREFIED, OF THE FIRST LEGION, MEMBER OF WHAT YOU CALL THE FALLEN, IN THE MEMORY OF THE LION THAT WAS, MAKE THIS OATH OF THE MOMENT TO FINISH SQUAD DECIMICIEL OF LOYALIST FALLEN STORMWING VETERANS AND SQUAD OPHANIM OF RAVENWING BROTHERS!

19961540_1965535756999533_61077601312724

19959310_1965536176999491_30464579483753

(If this is permissible within the rules :) )

I weep for thee my estranged brothers! You have lost your way! Tainted by the Lion who turned his back on his Brothers. Who slowed his advance to side with the victor! But we have not forgotten our loyalties!

I, DASOGREFIED, OF THE FIRST LEGION, MEMBER OF WHAT YOU CALL THE FALLEN, IN THE MEMORY OF THE LION THAT WAS, MAKE THIS OATH OF THE MOMENT TO FINISH SQUAD DECIMICIEL OF LOYALIST FALLEN STORMWING VETERANS AND SQUAD OPHANIM OF RAVENWING BROTHERS!

(If this is permissible within the rules :smile.: )

Which group of legionaries ;) did you want to count for the oath brother. 

Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

I, brother Worsey, of the Guardians of the Covenant chapter, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a Dark Talon.

gallery_92875_13487_226872.jpg

Good grief that's an awful pic lol! Taken with the kids family tablet (prob why it's come out enormous too), covered in fingerprints no doubt.

Edited by Worsey

I, EIB.ALMERA, OF THE DARK ANGELS CHAPTER, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH A DEATHWING SQUAD.

gallery_689_13410_67777.jpg

Sorry I missed you brother, i have corrected the error. I will be going through this weekend and making sure i've accounted for all vows and actually start updating the OP with starting and finishing photos kept here forever for posterity.

First bonus vow complete - Inceptor Squad

gallery_62353_13437_17665.jpg

Beautiful Elmo, but those dang bases! Did you have them snap on you ? I've heard their very brittle.

I, brother Worsey, of the Guardians of the Covenant chapter, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a Dark Talon.

gallery_92875_13487_226872.jpg

Good grief that's an awful pic lol! Taken with the kids family tablet (prob why it's come out enormous too), covered in fingerprints no doubt.

I am very excited to see this brother, as I may have a place in my heart for such colors :P.

Which group of legionaries :wink: did you want to count for the oath brother. 

I will put forth Squad Ophanim as they will require the most work and the Emperor wills it to be!

Beautiful Elmo, but those dang bases! Did you have them snap on you ? I've heard their very brittle. 

So far the stands are working ok but we will have to see how long they last...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/interrogator_chaplain/DarkAngelsRepent.jpg

Show me the beauty of your progress everyone.

I, Dark Rage, of the Consecrators chapter, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a primaris intercessor squad.

35098434854_feeb8d95c0_z.jpg

Your oath stands recorded

Assault squad is progressing neatly, not as fast as I had hoped, but they did see tabletime on monday with close to fully painted status. Hopefully I will be able to get them closer to completion tonight (highlights missing, stray colors should be fixed now).

Assault squad is progressing neatly, not as fast as I had hoped, but they did see tabletime on monday with close to fully painted status. Hopefully I will be able to get them closer to completion tonight (highlights missing, stray colors should be fixed now).

Excellent, take your time make them a site to behold. That enemies shall know their death awaits and that allies would be honored to stand beside such heroes. 

My vow post has been updated with a Picture...and I hope to get the basecoat done this weekend...

Faithfully

Master Ciaphas

Excellent, the most important step choosing the foundation to build on. 

I've been sick this week and having to strip my freshly based deathwing knight arms I'm at a standstill.

We will send the Watchers to tend to your needs brother and an apothecary too yea thats what I meant. 

I see what you did there, thats a nice label :)

Wasnt sure if progress pics were required, but a bit of slow progress.

36095792736_dc1dd7c9eb_c.jpg

Never required, but always appreciated :wink:

All bikes assembled

New oval bike bases (like the ones from Deathwatch bikes) in making

Photos coming soon

Excellent, let us see the pedals to the metal.
Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

Do you use the poker chips as the base for your infantry? If so, how does it compare to the bases GW provides? 

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your time and effort on this journey, it has been a pleasure to witness for sure. I have gone through and done a one month audit, to make sure I captured all of your oaths. I am sorry for thouse whom I missed, if you are still missing please let me know. There are three people who are still missing there starting photos. If I missed that can you point me to the link? I hope that you all have been enjoying bringing your armies to the aid of the Imperium for the Fate of Konor campaign.

--

Darkn3ss

I, Jbaeza94, OF THE LEGION OF THE IRON LION, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MA​KE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH THE REST OF A TAC SQUAD (9 MARINES, TRIPLE PLASMA).gallery_86595_11085_171880.jpg

Oath's of vengeance copied down in the annals of history.