I'm slowly picking away at mine. Stupid me, I got all excited about the challenge in the R&H section (yes... I'm fully aware of the heresy ;) ), so I'm also doing a unit of renegades at the moment

I'm still confident I'll have them done by the end of September

Hey, just an update in my vow. I wasn't able to finish, and I'm gonna be away until August second. I have failed.

Mate, you sure you got your facts right? This runs untill the end of september. So unless you mean you're not home untill the 2nd of october, you should be able to fulfill your vow :)

Hey, just an update in my vow. I wasn't able to finish, and I'm gonna be away until August second. I have failed.

Mate, you sure you got your facts right? This runs untill the end of september. So unless you mean you're not home untill the 2nd of october, you should be able to fulfill your vow :smile.:

sneakybamsen is correct...

4. Post a second photo of the completed unit to be posted by Midnight of September 30th, 2017. (B&C Board Standard Time)

An Eldar Farseer got in the way, had to fight him first.

I'm almost there, just the banner and backpack are missing.

gallery_86236_11073_47560.jpg

Awesome :) custom banner or ?

Mate, you sure you got your facts right? This runs untill the end of september. So unless you mean you're not home untill the 2nd of october, you should be able to fulfill your vow :)

sneakybamsen is correct...

4. Post a second photo of the completed unit to be posted by Midnight of September 30th, 2017. (B&C Board Standard Time)

I meant September 2nd. But that's great news! I thought it ended August 30!

Thanks for the correction!

Aye they are all correct :) fear not :) oaths are yearning to be filled. Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

Wow that's awesome looking. How was it to assemble I heard those things are terrible to put together.

Like most of the larger FW kits, there's lots of sanding and gap filling and warped parts to deal with.  If you're good with a hobby knife and have some patience it's not so bad. On the up side, the model is about 50% plastic using the Storm Raven kit. I've had this model for over a year now and I decided it was time to finally finish it.  CoC gave me the motivation to do so!

Just noticed it looks like you used dark talon wings looks good. I really need to get mine done and my fire raptor as well. As much as i am a normal gw hoarder i have tons of fw to do. Looking at you fellblade. Edited by Pvnisher