I weep for thee my estranged brothers! You have lost your way! Tainted by the Lion who turned his back on his Brothers. Who slowed his advance to side with the victor! But we have not forgotten our loyalties!

I, DASOGREFIED, OF THE FIRST LEGION, MEMBER OF WHAT YOU CALL THE FALLEN, IN THE MEMORY OF THE LION THAT WAS, MAKE THIS OATH OF THE MOMENT TO FINISH SQUAD DECIMICIEL OF LOYALIST FALLEN STORMWING VETERANS AND SQUAD OPHANIM OF RAVENWING BROTHERS!

19961540_1965535756999533_61077601312724

19959310_1965536176999491_30464579483753

(If this is permissible within the rules :smile.: )

20431701_1986006688285773_26989967196577

Squad Ophanim in its finished state. I plan to post a finished picture of Squad Decimeciel shortly.

GLORY FOR THE EMPEROR!

Every day that passes another miniature will be sacrificed like this!

2009_01_10_Fyrbrand.jpg

Only you can save miniatures from their fate. 

I, BROTHER SKORP, OF THE DARK ANGELS CHAPTER, IN THE NAME OF THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF THE MOMENT TO FINISH THE AWAITED EIGHT, A UNIT OF DEATHWING KNIGHTS.

(photo to come sorry, out of town at the moment)

I, MASTER SHEOL, OF THE DARK ANGELS, IN THE NAME OF THE GOD-EMPEROR AND THE LION, MAKE THIS OATH OF MOMENT TO FINISH A RAVENWING BIKE SQUAD

Squad will be:
-1x Sergeant with combimelta
-2x Bikers with meltagun
-3x Bikers with chainsword
-1x Attack Bike with multimelta

I, Tygwyn, of the Dark Angels chapter, in the name of The Lion, make this oath of moment to finish Sableclaw. (Pics to follow).

Come back to us brothers! we need your photos :smile.:

I, Company Master Holden of the Dark Angels, in the name of the Lion, make this oath of moment to finish a Dark Angels Tactical Squad.

I am attaching before and after photos below. I actually started on this project yesterday and finished it yesterday. The only reason I didn't upload before and after photos earlier because it was super late and I barely made it to me bed before falling asleep! I hope that is acceptable. If not, I can make a separate oath that satisfies the honor of the Chapter!

Before 

Before CovenantofCaliban

After

After CovenantofCaliban 2

After CovenantofCaliban 1

After CovenantofCaliban 3

After CovenantofCaliban 4