My apologies brothers but I will not be able to finish my pledge as I have more school work to deal with than I had originally expected. I will submit myself to the chaplains for the proper punishment.

http://www.titaniumteddybear.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Noooo.png

Vow complete minus an arm thanks to my cats who decided to play with football with the one.https://imgur.com/a/cwXM2

Do you need replacement? If you are from EU I can ship you one (have to check my sprues first)

I appreciate the offer but i have to look a little harder for it must be somewhere. And thanks but i have extras laying around.

Vow complete.

1st- Lieutenant-Brother Yoab, Consecrators chapter, 2nd in command of 6th Strike Company

atx5JFl.jpg

2nd-Lieutenant-Brother Mal'akhi, Consecrators chapter, Acting officer of 6th Strike Company Rear-Echelon support group

m6crKGT.jpg

Unfortunately I'll be missing the deadline. Overtime at work and my youngest 2 not sleeping has totally killed my paint mojo lately.

Darkn3ss, thank you very much for holding this competition. It gave me the motivation to st least get half my bike squad painted up

Thank you to everyone who participated, I wanted to apologize for both not completing my vow AND for not being as energetic as last time in my motivational posters. I will finalize the lists and photos for posterity this week, enjoy your miniatures everyone. 

Thank you to everyone who participated, I wanted to apologize for both not completing my vow AND for not being as energetic as last time in my motivational posters. I will finalize the lists and photos for posterity this week, enjoy your miniatures everyone. 

No, thank YOU Darkn3ssF4lls for setting up another painting challenge for us.

You not completing your vow is of course an entirely different matter. If you'd be kind enough to report to master interrogator Azarkiel for debriefing, it would be greatly appreciated...

On a more serious note - great work man!