d4d087863b37c55467757564e01d9ca7.jpg

Bring forth your champions so that I may judge them worthy.

Teaser - nearly finished :wink:

gallery_62353_13437_55729.jpg

You sir always do quick work, are you sure your not a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus ?

Me eight minutes ago: (dumbly) "The Dark Angels wouldn't trust the Primaris. They would probably look silly...

Me now: .... hey I'm wrong about everything!!!!

These guys looks amazing. Keep up the awesome work.

Indeed things always look good in robes :wink:

Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

Time to get out of the shadows and start doing some hobby at long last. With that in mind,

I Immersturm, with all my strength, honor and faith, pledge my Champion (whose name I have yet to determine; see below). Failure of my oath is not an option.

NTbXgeS.jpg

The model will not be based on a Primaris, but according to Darkn3ssF4lls it is fine as long as the final model is suitable 'Dark Angel-y'.

I am not yet sure if I want to give him a name remenicent of a medieval knight or stick with DA tradition of giving him a biblical Hebrew name like Arieh (Lion), Ariel (Lion of God), Raziel (Secret or God) or something along those lines. The latter is definitely more up my alley for personal reasons, but I may yet go for the former idea.

Edited by Immersturm

Time to get out of the shadows and start doing some hobby at long last. With that in mind,

I Immersturm, with all my strength, honor and faith, pledge my Champion (whose name I have yet to determine; see below). Failure of my oath is not an option.

NTbXgeS.jpg

The model will not be based on a Primaris, but according to Darkn3ssF4lls it is fine as long as the final model is suitable 'Dark Angel-y'.

I am not yet sure if I want to give him a name remenicent of a medieval knight or stick with DA tradition of giving him a biblical Hebrew name like Arieh (Lion), Ariel (Lion of God), Raziel (Secret or God) or something along those lines. The latter is definitely more up my alley for personal reasons, but I may yet go for the former idea.

Good luck i'll log it once you give it a name. Remember it should be easily seen to be a Dark Angels Primaris Space Marine and not be miss interpreted as a storm cast when it is finished in order to be eligible.

I Jack of the Pelt, with all my strength, honour and faith in the God-Emperor and the Lion, pledge my Champion Company Master Grinnaux. Failure of my oath is not an option.

med_gallery_21799_12039_526320.jpg

Bring forth your champion, let him crush your enemies beneath his feat.

Having sat on my desk for a week whilst inspiration refused to manifest itself, I sat and fiddled with the Lieutenant bitz, but then my Ancient bitz arrived, an BAM, all three conversions fell into place.

So, finally,

I, Grotsmasha, with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Champion Variel. Failure of my oath is not an option.

gallery_48988_7607_71126.jpg

Having sat on my desk for a week whilst inspiration refused to manifest itself, I sat and fiddled with the Lieutenant bitz, but then my Ancient bitz arrived, an BAM, all three conversions fell into place.

So, finally,

I, Grotsmasha, with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Champion Variel. Failure of my oath is not an option.

gallery_48988_7607_71126.jpg

Who shot first ?

Looking great so far everyone! I want to enter this but I need to think of a decent conversion first. I'm thinking about painting up a Ravenwing Reiver possibly.... I'll get back to this thread in a week or two.

Annd vow complete.

Lt. Kormareal is ready to take up the mantle of command and guide his Primaris brethren as they reinforce the hard pressed brothers of the Angels of Vengeance.  

http://i.imgur.com/eGSwnrz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bJp4Uco.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hMYE2og.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RKvflffFfv0/VVTOAWHmIiI/AAAAAAAAFKM/xS4P6-KntJo/s1600/Dark%2Bangels%2Bspace%2Bmarine%2Bcosplay%2B3.jpg

So glad you could join us brothers, now time to be tested!

I'm calling it, I have more pics, but I haven't cleaned them up yet, I'll edit them in when I do :thumbsup:

gallery_48988_7607_214766.png

Hidden Content

gallery_48988_7607_235040.png

gallery_48988_7607_281250.png

gallery_48988_7607_141038.png

Annd vow complete.

Lt. Kormareal is ready to take up the mantle of command and guide his Primaris brethren as they reinforce the hard pressed brothers of the Angels of Vengeance.

http://i.imgur.com/eGSwnrz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bJp4Uco.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hMYE2og.jpg

So I don't have a lot of Dark Angels bits right now. Could I possibly free hand and greenstuff Dark Angels stuff onto the primaris?

They have not steered you wrong brother, you are more then welcome to make your own sculpts. It just needs to be easily recognizable as a Dark Angels Miniature :smile.:, one which meets the weapons criteria of course.

Edited by Darkn3ssF4lls

Aww saw this and realised I was already halfway through painting the gravis captain up and the only other dude with a sword became this guy,

35748400002_58bc60f5f9.jpg

but I may pop down to my local GW and pick up the libby or captain for this, although the unpainted plastic all over the place is screaming 'Paint us first!'

Ever since I saw this weapon in the RW sprue I thought I gotta use it and also I wanted to build a squad of vets all equiped with them, now If only paladins wielded power baseball bats too.

I should also be posting my Vow for the Convenant challange later.

Aww saw this and realised I was already halfway through painting the gravis captain up and the only other dude with a sword became this guy,

35748400002_58bc60f5f9.jpg

but I may pop down to my local GW and pick up the libby or captain for this, although the unpainted plastic all over the place is screaming 'Paint us first!'

Ever since I saw this weapon in the RW sprue I thought I gotta use it and also I wanted to build a squad of vets all equiped with them, now If only paladins wielded power baseball bats too.

I should also be posting my Vow for the Convenant challange later.

Sorry :( I saw a bunch of people working on guys and could only scream in my head :P 

This is a very cool idea and I think we might consider something similar, especially since one of our members has taken a stab at this with a LT.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the completed models.

Cheers,

43235fdee9f6298303922cffc392a857--dark-a

Although this brother has been forced to learn the ways of the deathwatch, he was once a great champion like you!

Brothers, I come before you to declare my vow to The Chapter, The Lion and The God Emperor of Mankind as complete.

gallery_62353_13437_70994.jpg

gallery_62353_13437_54981.jpg

gallery_62353_13437_13032.jpg

gallery_62353_13437_29756.jpg

gallery_62353_13437_6410.jpg

Veteran Brother Methandes

Thats some great work Elmo, I wouldn't mess with him.