Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PM Chat Topic Edit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 778 posts
  • Chapter Name: Guardians of the Covenant

Good Afternoon B&C,

I was wondering how hard it would be to allow us to change a topic of a thread in our private messages. Say it started out as a few people talking about topic a. Then Topic a evolves into a broader topic with more people in it. People go people come and your a few years down the road. The title of the original convo would have no meaning to people down the road but you want that content to be there for records. 

It would be helpful to be able to go back to the first post like you can on the rest of the board and change the name to be the overarching topic. Is this something that can be done, am I  "don't worry about that little guy?" hope I can start a constructive discussion on this. 

Thank you all,

Darkn3ss

My 7th Edition Library  | My Finished Units | My 8th Edition Library

fC7ObsOm.jpgCovenant_of_Caliban_2_Banner.jpg

Works in Progress - Guardians of the Covenant (TBA) Emperors Children (TBA) Imperial Soup (TBA) Hive Fleet Megalodon (TBA)

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 18,356 posts
  • Chapter Name: Vultures

Right now you can't edit PM thread titles. That might change 4.x but I haven't looked.

The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!

The Universe is a very big place and no matter what happens....you will not be missed.

Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Darkn3ssF4lls

Darkn3ssF4lls

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 778 posts
  • Chapter Name: Guardians of the Covenant

Right now you can't edit PM thread titles. That might change 4.x but I haven't looked.

Ah bummer, thank you for getting back to me Kurgan.

My 7th Edition Library  | My Finished Units | My 8th Edition Library

fC7ObsOm.jpgCovenant_of_Caliban_2_Banner.jpg

Works in Progress - Guardians of the Covenant (TBA) Emperors Children (TBA) Imperial Soup (TBA) Hive Fleet Megalodon (TBA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users