Hvitr Valdyr's Space Wolves

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

They are looking very good, and I also like the look of the non-chrome dome Aggressors!

Question - where did you get the non-Deathsworn hand axes you used? They are particularly nice and really add to the models.

The plastic axes are from the old Dwarf Thunderer/Quareller kit. I picked up 100 of them from a bits site a few years back. Since the kit is OOP they have become super hard to find.

Latest conversion. Uses Feirros as the base with bits from the Iron Priest and a few trinkets from other kits. Also replaced the heavy bolter with the grav gun from Tor Garradon with the frost pistol front attached.

Brokkr the Bellows Worker.

49873204807_08bdef3078_k.jpg

49873208487_da8d5f4dd8_k.jpg

49873210087_a0e6d6ea5c_k.jpg

Edited by HvitrValdyr

When I was planning my Feirros based Iron Priest conversion I knew I wanted to use the grav gun from Tor Garradon which meant I had to justify buying Tor Garradon. So I started thinking about ways to wolf him up. This is what I came up with. I give you Vorek Gnarlfist, Lord of the Ironwolves, after crossing the Rubicon.

49888855648_e168c49107_h.jpg

49889681852_17146d64c4_b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The Bladeguard are well-posed. Is "Bladeguard" the Primaris equivalent of the Wolf Guard, from 9th Edition? Or something you created for a Space Wolves Successor Chapter?

Bjorn, Bladeguard Veterans are a new Primaris unit that are coming out in the 9e Starter Set. 3 dudes with Storm Shields, Master-crafted Power Swords, and Volkite pistols. We don’t know actual Abilities yet, but there’s a decent chance that they’ll get a bodyguard type rule, like the Victrix Honour Guard of the Ultramarines. It has already been confirmed that they’ll get the Wolf Guard keyword in Space Wolves armies.

Scroll about halfway down on this page for pics. https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/05/24/warhammer-40000-more-models-revealedgw-homepage-post-3/

Looking fantastic brother!

Where are the shields from, by the way? I don’t recognise them.

And I’m assuming the shoulder pads are from the Forge World kit?

Shields are from the same Grey Slayer Forgeworld kit.

• 3 weeks later...