Stompin' Humies - the Orks Tactics thread.

Caillum

A lot of people keep freaking out about things going out of stock. Do you guys not realize they're just putting 8th edition rules into boxes before putting them back up? They won't remove anything that's in the index this quickly. Orks hardly have that much left as is.

Looks like the Stompa is due back in September, according to GW's website at least. Probably just getting reboxed.

Good point. They will probably want to put rules in the box.

Edit: Did not spot Noeh's post. Please ignore.

Edited by Flame Boy

Looks like the Stompa is due back in September, according to GW's website at least. Probably just getting reboxed.

Ah, thanks. The notice about September wasn't there when I looked. After aksing some friends, they mentioned it had been out of stock for a while now, that had me worried. I love that "mini" and always wanted to get one.

So, still, what does everyone think of battlewagons, their loadout and funtion? I barely see it in net lists currently.

I'm still super curious about filling a battlewagon with grots and going on a charging rampage. 20 grots hitting on 4s while the enemy is just stuck beating a battlewagon with swords. Feels like it could work at least a few times until people wise up to how stupid it is.