Primarch Book 6 - Fulgrim

http://www.blacklibrary.com/coming-soon/october/primarchs-fulgrim-ltd-ed.html

THE STORY
Lord of Chemos and bearer of the Palatine Aquila, Fulgrim, primarch of the Emperor’s Children, is determined to take his rightful place in the Great Crusade, whatever the cost. A swordsman without equal, the Phoenician has long studied the art of war and grows impatient to put his skills, and those of his loyal followers, to a true test. Now, accompanied by only seven of his finest warriors, he seeks to bring a rebellious world into compliance, by any means necessary. But Fulgrim soon learns that no victory comes without cost, and the greater the triumph, the greater the price one must pay... 

Written by Josh Reynolds 

Glad it's not Kyme

Kyme gets Vulkan! Silly Goose :p

I'm kind of looking forward to this one, and apprehensive it's going to be the magnificent 7 in space.

Does he actually? I like Sallies in principal but the only one I've liked so far is Xa'ven.

No confirmation on Vulkan yet. He may be years out yet.

I'm hoping for somebody like Haley to tackle him, considering his Salamanders shorts. But then, Haley's already gotten two out of 18.

Wait what? Have I missed some news somewhere? The only other books I've heard about are; "Fulgrim, Lorgar and Ferrus."

I'm hoping for somebody like Haley to tackle him, considering his Salamanders shorts. But then, Haley's already gotten two out of 18.

Wait what? Have I missed some news somewhere? The only other books I've heard about are; "Fulgrim, Lorgar and Ferrus."

Haley supposedly got Mortarion in the works.

Haley supposedly got Mortarion in the works.

Great news. Cheers.

I wonder if we'll get a few links to his Dark Imperium books...

I'm a devoted Fire-born and I hope that Kyme DOESN'T write Vulkan's book. He's too novice a writer to tackle a character like Vulkan. He'll expand upon his compassion too much, disregarding the fact that Vulkan is a killer and conqueror just like his brothers. What we need to see is how Vulkan goes about his existence as a tool of war but staying true to his own beliefs and how they conflict with one another during the crusade.

Let's keep that Haley train a-rollin'! ;)

But yes, I'm hoping someone new does Vulkan's book, if only because the Salananders have been almost exclusively done by one author in the HH, so I think we're due some new blood.

Looking forward to Fulgrim, hoping for something to really show off the glory of the IIIrd Legion, to make their eventual fall all the more meaningful

Really just hoping that Kyme doesn't get Vulkan and Swallow doesn't get Sanguinius. Pretty 

Pretty sure those two won't be on those two assignments, as implied in past author interviews. But, who knows. It's early still.

Josh Reynolds + Primarchs + Fulgrim's character = AWESOMESAUCE w/a side of killer!:yes:

I don't think that 'novelization' of the Magnificent Seven is a good story for Horus Heresy. From Horus Heresy and it's GK prequels people expect apocalyptic battles, conquest and annihilation. Instead now we have a 'western'?

Greatly disappointed. Don't think that even Reynolds would pull this one for me.

Cover on the other note looks good.

From Horus Heresy and it's GK prequels people expect apocalyptic battles, conquest and annihilation. Instead now we have a 'western'?

Who are those people? It always looks like folks are annoyed with excessive action here.

We love Horus Heresy and Great Crusade for the different things for sure