Our Brand is Vengeance - A Primaris Plog

Very clean and crisp, the plasma coils are very well executed and their cool jade green is a nice focus grabbing colour for the models.

Thanks! I did the same thing with them as the power sword on my lt, soteck green up to blue horror with a few coats of waywatcher green spread around. I think that's going to be my go-to energy type weapon color since it looks nice up against the blue armor.

They look epic! Clean crisp and ready to annihilate the enemies of the emperor!

Or Martyr themselves in his holy plasma fire, either way! Thanks for the kind words.

I did the decals today so the squad is totally done, just need to find a minute to upload the pics.

Very crisp marines! They look stunning as a unit. I'm a bit (very) jealous of the high pace at which you put out high quality marines!

You will have assembled 2000 points before I am done with my first 5 terminators :tongue.:

Thanks man!  It feels like it takes forever, so i appreciate the comment on speed, lol.  

On the power/force swords runics you could use bright/dim orange as it´s opposite colour of blue. Looking quite wonderful already, even if it´s still WIP~~

Oooo, orange is a good idea.  I was thinking i'd use the blue/green (sotek blue) that i did on a couple of the power cables.  Although, i like the idea of a red/orange too.  We'll see how the blade itself turns out, i'm going to do the same sort of thing i did with the other power sword, only with purple tones and a red glaze instead of green...though maybe a blue glaze...lol...still noodling exactly how i want to do it.

I think i'm finished with him now, other than decals and another coat of black around the base. The purple on his sword came out a little darker than I wanted, it doesn't pop quite as well as the LT's power sword, but I'm super happy with the runes and they pop really well against the dark sword. Overall, i'm pretty pleased with this dude. I might try to write something on his shoulder pad, not sure what though...

gallery_92768_13434_38828.jpg

gallery_92768_13434_62769.jpg

gallery_92768_13434_42512.jpg

gallery_92768_13434_25786.jpg

Archived