Our Brand is Vengeance - A Primaris Plog

Looking good, mate.

Is that a Primaris Reiver head on the Shield Captain?

Sure is! Wanted to set him apart a bit more than what the shield captain bits did. I'm painting them as Dreadhost, so I thought the skull face worked well with that.

Some lovely work in here, very nice clean painting, looking forward to seeing the Custodes. :)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Its been about a billion years since i updated this thread, but I got a little time over this weekend to throw at the Allarus. Getting close to being done with the bodies. Really happy how the leather and gems turned out...

gallery_92768_13434_4280.jpg

Also happy with how the armor highlighting and cloak insignia turned out here...

gallery_92768_13434_727162.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dam these are looking amazing! The leather looks spot on, the gems look real and the capes look epic! Really cant fault.these at all, look forward to seeing them finished

Thank you! I'm especially pleased with the leather and gems myself. The leather isn't something I've painted a whole lot and took a few fiddles before I fell into something I liked.

Ended up doing rhinox hide, agrax wash, mostly all over layer of gothor brown, and edge highlights with Baneblade Brown. I'm going to do the misercordia sheaths the same way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, those Custodes are stunning! Got any more planned?

Your Aggressors have too much paint on them at this stage to be eligible but perhaps your next Ultramarine unit could be a vow for this year's ETL event? Team Space Marines needs all the help it can get! :smile.:

Wow, those Custodes are stunning! Got any more planned?

Your Aggressors have too much paint on them at this stage to be eligible but perhaps your next Ultramarine unit could be a vow for this year's ETL event? Team Space Marines needs all the help it can get! :smile.:

Thanks! For the Custodes, I have Traajan to do still and I want to pick up a set of regular gaurds to round out a patrol detachment, or a box of wardens to make a vangaurd with a vexilla.

I totally missed the start of ETL this year! I should pledge a couple units. I have lots yet to paint.

• 2 months later...

Archived