Digging through my closet and I found these.

palin2222

A couple of years ago, my wife saw me painting some models and wanted to paint some of her own. Being optimistic I bought her a Crisis Suit, 2 boxes of fire warriors and a Fire blade. Long story short, she painted half of one model got bored and never touched them again. They have been sitting in the closet ever since, The Crisis suit and one of the fire warrior boxes are still unopened. I found them a few weeks ago and have been unable to sell them, so I figured I would put them together paint them and have a small force of 'Something else' to Either display or use in one of the rare occasions that I actually get to play. 

Basically my question is this, I see that the Crisis suit is no longer an HQ choice, but the Crisis suit looks like a Commander (if a little bit smaller) can I just use the Suit as a commander, or is that frowned upon?

Yeah just distinguish him/her different if you plan on ever getting more suits. All of my commanders except Farsight are crisis suits.

I'm looking at The Eight (well the four non Farsight crisis commanders and not ccounting the one I upscaled for the one character) and thinking about stripping and repatriation of their bits to make more generic crisis squads.

Edited by Trevak Dal