Chapter shoulder pads from Shapeways

KGatch113

Thanks, how about these ones guys ? http://anvilindustry.co.uk/Exo-Lords/Black-Ops

The Black-Ops Exo-Lord line is basically a third party Deathwatch, including frag cannons and so on.

I use quite a lot of Anvil weapons/weapon accessories (scopes, magazines etc.) on my Deathwatch and have some stuff from their Afterlife line, but their actual Exo-Lord and Black Ops models aren't really for me.

That said if they do satisfy your aesthetic tastes, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the quality of their products. It's the best out there and I would urge you to support them.because the owner Joel is an all round great guy and he seems only to employ other awesome dudes who are endlessly helpful and positive in my experience and that of others.

Examples below:

Negotiator Rifle to represent Stalker Bolter

876433_sm-Deathwatch%2C%20Space%20Marine

828230_sm-.JPG

Anvil scope and drum mag on a bolter:

892763_sm-.JPG

Spare Anvil Lance Carbine drum mag on a bolter

692735_sm-.JPG

Anvil Lance Carbine as a combi-melta

873339_sm-.JPG

Lance Carbine as bolter with marker light attachment for my Rapier 'spotter'

764746_sm-.JPG

Anvil Stormbolter and Sight

760879_sm-.JPG

I used some of PGTM's pads for another project, and they had very slight ridges in the pads. I didn't even notice it until I had my ancient painted.

On a similar note I got some of the emblems to glue on pads and they are wonderful. I can't remember the seller for that though.

I used some of PGTM's pads for another project, and they had very slight ridges in the pads. I didn't even notice it until I had my ancient painted.

On a similar note I got some of the emblems to glue on pads and they are wonderful. I can't remember the seller for that though.

Pretty sure it's PGTM again if you mean the curved ones. He's the only guy I know who does them.