Gen.Steiner's Army of the Imperium; the Amalthean Crusade

Hello all! I've rather made B&C my home over the last few days. I used to post frequently on Portent, which then became Warseer, but ever since it was down for so long in 2016 I migrated first to Dakka Dakka and more recently to B&C, which feels more like Portent than any other site I've been on since (this is a good thing).

Anyway, I am currently working on a stupidly large Imperial army (and occasionally on its foes). This will eventually comprise the following:

Space Marines:
Demi-Company Priam, Righteous Fists (finished, 5,500 points)
Black Templars (needs vehicles, will be 2,000 points)
Space Wolves (will be 2,000 points)
Space Sharks (will be 2,000 points)
Angels of Redemption doublewing (will be 2,000 points)

Imperial Guard:
Combined Arms Battlegroup (nearly finished, 5,000 points)

Adeptus Ministorum:
Sisters of Battle Commandery (nearly finished, 3,000 points)
Cardinal's Mission (sooo nearly finished, about 500 points)

Adeptus Mechanicus/Titanicus:
Explorator Clade (will be 1,500 points)
3rd Cohort, 9th Century, Legio Astra Argentum Skitarii (will be 2,000 points)

Inquisition:
Ordo Malleus Inquisitors and retinues (mostly there, will be 500 points)
Grey Knights Strike Force (will be 1,500 points)
Ordo Hereticus Inquisitors and retinues (mostly there, will be 500 points)
Red Hunters Strike Force (needs vehicles, will be 1,500 points)
Ordo Xenos Inquisitors and retinues (mostly there, will be 500 points)
Deathwatch Sanctioning Force (just started, will be 1,500 points)

Oh, and some Knights too. Possibly three. Not sure yet.

Anyway, I know you all want pictures but I need to retake lots of photos and try to migrate stuff from Photobucket to elsewhere for photo storage purposes, none of which I can do while at work...!

At the moment on my painting desk I have a Radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor and a Deathwatch Start Collecting. This thread will, I hope, be a repository of completed and WIP/PIP work chronicling the collection of the above ridiculous force, which will eventually total something in the region of 30,000 odd points.

So.

Here goes! :teehee:

So I'm having some issues in that the photographs I have taken are stuck on the camera; the data cable that is supposed to enable me to transfer the images to my PC for editing and display, here, isn't, er, transferring.

I shall make the appropriate offerings and obeisances to the Omnissiah and report back forthwith.

Thanks! I'm putting this thread on hiatus until Flickr gets its act together and enables me to edit images OR I can get a data cable that works for the D3300 camera my partner has.

Bleah.

Hundreds (and hundreds) of figures to show you and no easy way of doing it. :'(

That is the current plan; it however hinges on having money. I hope to be posting photos soon though. Soon!

In the meantime I finished a Start Collecting Box of Deathwatch and dug out my two squads of Deathwing to paint up as Angels of Redemption for my putative Deathwing army.

• 3 weeks later...

RIGHT

I'm fed up of this PLOG being quiet.

Time to show you all what I've just finished:

gallery_16610_13463_67550.jpg

Terminator Squad Nuriel of the Angels of Redemption's First Company. Squad Nuriel is seen here as it deployed during the Amalthean Crusade as part of Suppression Force Natzach, a top-secret element sent by the Angels of Redemption to follow up whispered warp-rumours of Fallen in the Eastern Fringe...

Going to properly dig into the whole photos-and-upload-to-this-plog this week. I've got a good few days off work so expect some rapid-fire updates. In the meantime, enjoy the mean visages of Nuriel and his Marines as they prepare to crush the traitor beneath their ceramite boots.