I'm looking for a craftworld....

I'm looking to build an 8th ed army from my favourite eldar unit, the Swooping Hawks. I have Baharroth and about 20 Hawks still left over from when I sold my eldar army back in the day. I'm interested in seeing if any of you eldar lore masters have any knowledge about a craftworld that puts particular focus on the Hawks.

I know that Baharroths craft world got eaten by chaos marines so that out. But I would love to know if there is one out in the greater fluff. If not I'll just have to focus on a shrine.

Cheers chaps

Sam

Edited by Lords of Preyspire

As far as I'm aware, there is no single craftworld that relies in particular on Swooping Hawks.  Biel-Tan's armies are heavily invested in Aspect Warriors, so they're the most likely of the canon craftworlds to go heavy on Hawks.  Alternatively, you can create your own craftworld, one that does lean heavily on Swooping Hawks.  You can shape the background as you please.

Yeah I think that's the route in heading down. I did Biel-Tan last time so I want to mix it up a bit. I have a strange stumbling block when I comes to totally made up craftworlds/chapters/warbands. But I think that just my weirdness.

Thanks anyway

Edit: I'm hoping we get a Baharroth novel that might give me some insperation at some point.

Edited by Lords of Preyspire

Yeah I think that's the route in heading down. I did Biel-Tan last time so I want to mix it up a bit.

What do you mean by “last time”? You threw away your minis after losing them in battle? ^^

I mean, how comes you have to start anew?

As for swooping hawks and craftworlds, I think Ferrum said everything there was to say about them.

Yeah I think that's the route in heading down. I did Biel-Tan last time so I want to mix it up a bit.

What do you mean by “last time”? You threw away your minis after losing them in battle? ^^

Errrrr. . . . from the first post?  Emphasis mine.

I'm looking to build an 8th ed army from my favourite eldar unit, the Swooping Hawks. I have Baharroth and about 20 Hawks still left over from when I sold my eldar army back in the day. I'm interested in seeing if any of you eldar lore masters have any knowledge about a craftworld that puts particular focus on the Hawks.

My suggestion then is to go to the Liber forums. The Liberites tend to be very helpful with folks looking to build their own factions.

Ahh ok, I will head that way.

As for swooping hawks and craftworlds, I think Ferrum said everything there was to say about them.

Hehehe, yes as Iron Father already pointed out I did sell a load of stuff a few years ago. Although my first statement wasn't strictly true. I do have a few other bits and some old knackered Falcons. Mostly survivors of a hobby purge.