Wont be long now

Akrim

I wont dispute that. A PDF with all the amendments really shouldnt take this long.

I emailed them too voicing my displeasure and I encourage others to do the same, let your voices be heard. You would think this would be a top priority considering it would effect their sales.

It took me 5 minutes to write out an email fixing all the issues with the renegade list. I'm pretty sure FW rules team could have done the same.

Poking holes in something is always easier than fixing it. The first rounds of rules were flawed, but I am content to be patient and let them spend more than 5 minutes on a tighter ruleset.

It took me 5 minutes to write out an email fixing all the issues with the renegade list. I'm pretty sure FW rules team could have done the same.

Poking holes in something is always easier than fixing it. The first rounds of rules were flawed, but I am content to be patient and let them spend more than 5 minutes on a tighter ruleset.

Agreed, let's just hope they actually do that! I can't imagine they're happy when they release something flawed, and it's always easy to talk :cuss when you're just some dude behind a keyboard, so let's see what the folks at FW come up with.

Renegade Cultists can actually be good now....with the hideable Enforcers to keep them from running, they're actually superior to the CSM version if you weren't planning on using Legion-specific buff auras or Psychic Powers. 

50-man bricks of shotgun mutants with a few hidden enforcers and some Covens for Unnatural Vigor will be beast mode, especially with Covenant of Tzeentch (mobile screen to pelt people with tons of overwatch shots) or Covenant of Slaanesh (rapid advance/charge).

A 20-man Militia Squad might be cool with Enforcer support being easier now, specifically to load up on things like flamers and act as a screen....or to spam with extremely cheap heavy/special weapons like Heavy Bolters and Grenade Launchers and rely on volume just like Orks do.

Sure, they could have fixed more, but they'll probably take another look soon.

In the meantime, we got some help.

On a related note, MSU Disciples/Marauders also look good (especially Sniper Marauders with the Stalker specialization).

Edited by GreaterChickenofTzeentch

Well at least we have a functional list now. Im still rather irked about their not fixing Militia - by my count both Militia, Mutants and Cultists are each all overcosted by 1 point.

Currently Militias only real role is to die for the artillery and hold objectives. Giving them anything but flamers is inefficient points if they dont give them WS/BS4.

But Marauders and Disciples look pretty good (Except the stupid Brute costing).

We definitely have an army that could synergize with the greater Chaos factions quite nicely.