Sa'Cea Frame Research Element

Kilofix

Posted · Hidden by elmo, July 13, 2017 - No reason given
Hidden by elmo, July 13, 2017 - No reason given
Taunar are about the Biggest Dick you can put on a table outside of Titans. I haven't played with mine much because it was more of a deterrent to Supercheese tournament practice lists in pick up games, and the side offer of "perhaps a nice balanced game of Zone mortalis?"

Wow, I am extremely impressed with your camo scheme.

Would you mind sharing how you did that? I'm guessing you used a reverse mask on the triangles, but I'm really curious about the colors, etc.

How did you do the triangles.

Also, if you wouldn't mind posting some close ups of the "Varna" sisters, your hammerhead, the drones, and the Ghostkeel, I'd appreciate it.

Looking at the expanded image, how did you do your bases? Interesting effects.

Edited by Honda

LarmaE6.jpg

VokI6sC.jpg

Xv9RMsl.jpg

Used a simple stencil with masking tape.

Base: Fenrisian

Camo: Kantor, Mechanicus, Lothern

Details: Jokaero, White, Runelord

Edit - the basing is just Agrellan Badlands

zRzKcoI.jpg

Edited by Kilofix

I'm debating how much orange I should add to my guys lol. Like I want them to have winter camouflage so it doesn't look like they're out in deer season :P but I also need to have some distinguishing marks.

Did you use fire dragon bright? I'm likely going to look for the most muted, dull orange, but I have no experience...what would you suggest?

I'm debating how much orange I should add to my guys lol. Like I want them to have winter camouflage so it doesn't look like they're out in deer season :tongue.: but I also need to have some distinguishing marks.

Did you use fire dragon bright? I'm likely going to look for the most muted, dull orange, but I have no experience...what would you suggest?

Well fluff-wise they would wear their Sept color only on antennae/helmets and shoulder guard depending on their rank. And the actual Sept markings of course. ;)

I for one used Trollslayer orange but iirc fire dragon bright would be the most accurate one.