Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How are the Tau faring in 8th so far?

Tau

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,477 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

Eh then his definition of dead is weird because it's still a very active forum with lots of new player and people who help those player. It's a bit low on army projects and batreps but I'd say that's mostly due the wait for the new Codex.

I'm just here because I'm interested in more things than just T'au and to be honest don't like most mods there for various reasons (not really heavy reasons, just minor things that irk me) tho that's not a topic to talk over in another forum. ;) Oh and because of the forum events which are pretty awesome tbh. Can't get that somewhere else. :P

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,654 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars/Grey Talons
Had a Tau army that gave away when they were the flavour of the month. Curious to see the codex. Since GW is killing marines for me, I'm looking for a new army. Maybe I'll get back on Tau.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tau

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users